Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

enfield and enfield town fans

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Amber Rebel

Amber Rebel
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
being new to the enfield enfield town split i would like to know haw each set of fans view each other. not wanting to start an argument or stir but just curious as to why you dont pool your resources.

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

I've no qualms with the Enfield Town fans. At the time of the split what they chose just wasn't for me.

Please don't talk about pooling resources or a merger. It's been discussed again and again and again and.....

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Agree. Most fans do get on now although there are a few exceptions. I cannot ever see a merger taking place.

offline Stone Cold

Stone Cold
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: ENFIELD TOWN
  • Foes: BARNET, WEALDSTONE, ENFIELD 90210
  • Twitter
Originally Posted By: MKJames

Please don't talk about pooling resources or a merger. It's been discussed again and again and again and.....

A merger been discussed before??? never biglaugh

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Originally Posted By: Stone Cold

A merger been discussed before??? never biglaugh
Got it in one pal funny

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
For those not aware of past events.

EFC's owners at the start of this season finally buried any last hope of the fans ever reuniting,by (again and finally) refusing an invitation by ETFC to enter into exploratory talks about a Merger.

The subject of a merger is now dead and will never be raised again.End of!The bridge has been more than burnt.It is charcoal.

The remains of the original Enfield Football club are now seperated permanately into two entities.Never to be rejoined and probably never singulaly to achieve the success or statue of the orignal club.Those who caused the death of Enfield football club and subsiquently those, after the event,who made sure the coffin would never be raised,must live with that fact forever.Hope they can sleep at night.We have all been let down.Those currently at Town and 1893.

offline Amber Rebel

Amber Rebel

I've no qualms with the Enfield Town fans. At the time of the split what they chose just wasn't for me.

thanks for the information, im a bit ignorant about it so i was just curious. why didnt all enfield fans agree with the setting up of enfield town ,didnt most of the fans leave to set up the new club. having said that i do admire you for keeping going,
i had an affection for enfield in the seventies but had a bad experience when travelling to southbury road on the slough town coach when leaving the ground after enfield had won 5-0 got smacked in the face as i was getting on to the coach,
i dont know what would have happened if enfield had lost shocked

offline ENFIELD GRIFFIN

ENFIELD GRIFFIN
  • Reserves
They made their choice , We made ours , No hard feelings from me .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus