This is the message that has been posted on facebook:
I have made a final decision and that is that THE MATCH WILL BE CANCELLED, we can't go up there with 9 players and not everyone 100% sure if they can make it or not.
I have contacted the Kiddy Manager, I have called the decision so that the Fleet fans that are going can make arrangements to get up there another way and leaves them a week to arrange that which I hope is long enough.
We will have a match the following week against the Teachers, more info to come in the next day or so.
Sorry but if people don't say yes and come forward with a 100% answer what can I do, hopefully we can arrange a away match later this season sometime.
Any problems please post here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you all Monday against Histon.