Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup and FA Vase

Krooner

Jurg sorry I didnt see your question on the midweel predictions. this is how I understand it.

FA Cup. 1st game 90 minutes unless both sides agree to extra time and inform the Referee on the day.

FA Vase. 1st game 90 min and ET unless both sides agree to pens and inform the referee on the day.

Looking forward to a bald secretary shooting me down in flames now.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Jurg sorry I didnt see your question on the midweel predictions. this is how I understand it.

FA Cup. 1st game 90 minutes unless both sides agree to extra time and inform the Referee on the day.

FA Vase. 1st game 90 min and ET unless both sides agree to pens and inform the referee on the day.

Looking forward to a bald secretary shooting me down in flames now.

erschiess

You are correct apart from the agreement has to be on the match arrangement form submitted by the home team and agreed by the away team which must be sent to the FA prior to the game, it cannot be agreed on the day with the match official. gotcha1

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: nut250
get it right kroons , what sort of official are you

Steady Nut !

That sort of question might bring a mountain of answers !