Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
GazzaBTFC

HEELO, HELLO, I'M BACK AGAIN

Hi people!!!<P>After forgetting my login password and beating up the Lloyds IT desk for blocking the e-mail from these guys, I have now got my password and can abuse you all again.<P>Hooray, I hear you cry.<P>I must admit with all the FA cup excitement of last Saturday I haven't been keeping up with the league news. Braintree were top when I last looked. Are they still there or have the mighty Canvey over taken them ? <P>Of course with Canvey, Aldershot and Billericay winning all that FA cup wonga, Braintree will have a couple of easy weekends but we all can't be in the FA cup can we, eh, Braintree?<P>I can't make the Harrow game tomorrow as I have got to take my treacle and family to Gatwick for a holiday in Spain (I'm not going, so FA cup against Tiverton on 27th - Hooray. Who have Braintree got in the league that weekend? - hee, hee).<P>Nice to be here again. <P>Group hug!!!!!<P>Gazza.

Gazza from London!<P>Me wonders do you ever get to see your team? Always an excuse not to attend. But on a happier note its great to see you're still kicking, I was getting concerned about that tenner.

Well that is two of us at Gatwick tomorrow!!<P>I am flying off to Florida on business - being careful not to open any packages.<P>Anyone else want to join the party at Gatwick grin.gif" border="0

Sorry my location is my work location.<P>And do I get to see my team. Harrow will be the third game this season I haven't been able to go to, so don't be so cheeky. I live in Billericay.<P>Loyal supporter since 1974 so we are talking history here. I have supported them through their Vase final days and after so I don't have to harp on about a team who had success in 1958 and are now a shadow of their former selves.

Question is - will I get an Internet connection above the Atlantic?<P>I mean I can't cope for 9 hours without it!

Would you sit next to this guy on an aeroplane to America?<P> ian_bin_laden.jpg <P>Merv

Ian - Blimey, Ive not heard of joining the Mile High Club making a connection with a computer, I suppose you have a special movement with a mouse and a (rubber)mat all worked out? wink.gif" border="0

gatwick them florida eh ian.. sounds good, and remember flying to the states is still 'statisically speaking' as safe as blindfolded cycling whilst holding a running chain saw...sit near the back wink.gif" border="0