Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your Opinion

Gussy

Right maybe I’m looking at it slightly biased, being a former Wembley player but what exactly is wrong with Wembley’s ground May I ask?

I’ve read a lot of people saying it’s one of the worst in league etc and I really don’t think it is.

I’ve come across worst away changing rooms, bars, surroundings than Wembley’s in this league and others. So could someone please expand on what I’ve obviously missed in my 3 seasons there. Cheers

Dunno Wembers Ooops Gusset, Only been once and all was fine, great surface to play football on, changing room large, so dunno what their on about, even you where in the bar !!!!!!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
And onto a possible future win? will gussy's new career move last to Boxing day?

I think 4 all with a minute to go, Bookham keeper sent off for bringing down wembers dorkers, krooner waving the flag to assist the unsighted ref and a hurried change from his santa suit for teflon.........

To he makes a worldy save from the resulting penalty and the 3 re-bounds from Gusset in the process setting up the Bookham striker to walk through the Dorkers defence for the winner deep into the 15 minutes of added time due to Krooner stopping the game mid way through the half for a Turkey sandwich which he had in his pocket !!!!

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Originally Posted By: Gussy
Those posts have gone right over my head, just like my shots over the bar!
wink

It looks like i'm going to have to work on Gussy's dribbling too smile

Had to move into this thread as Roland is back for his love in with Krooner on the other one laugh

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Gussy
My dribblings very good thank you very much, i have a very high completion rate!

I pay homage to you, you pay lip service to me alk

Now there's a thought !!

Isn't that called 'tipping the velvet' ?

chloe

bolt