Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A "BIG" plea for extra support tonight !!

Cookie

Okay,

1) Footy on tele

2)"Free" commentary of our home game tonight on the forum.(Is there one tonight Wellsie?)

3) Staying in,in the warmth of your home

4) Saving of £9 through the turnstiles.

5) No rushing around to travel to the game.

5 good easy reasons to want to stay in tonight!.

Of course I'm not knocking the commentary(Steve),its a must for those that REALLY cant get to the game & its a good thing to be able to play it back later.

Some CANNOT afford to go,genuinely,I appreciate that.

Some genuinely cant make it for work reasons etc etc.I appreciate that also.

I think these are adequate excuses though for SOME not to go to the game when in fact they could reasonably make the effort & get there.

Am not talking about those that go through thick & thin or go regardless of these things.They know who they are & will turn up regardless of distractions.

If you ARE one of those that prefer to take the easy way out please THINK AGAIN.(you also know who you are!).

The club needs you THERE but more importantly the players need you there..LOADS!

Lets try & get these crowds up again, yes, even on a damp & possibly extremely cold Tuesday night.

It might make the difference between getting a bad result to getting a STUPENDOUS result.

1000 can STILL be achievable.Fair enough, maybe not tonight,but with a good result tonight maybe Saturday?

The team are doing well, taking all things into consideration. It can get even better though.....but it needs YOUR/OUR help!

Come along if its at all possible.........PLEASE!

Maybe your question needs to be re-positioned from 5 reasons not to go to :

10 good reasons to go ;

fantastic value for money.

new players on display.

You wanted youth-now you've got it.

see Margator freeze his nuts off.

Can Margate make it 2 wins on the trott

good beer in the club house.

Margate could climb to a play off postion with a win tonight.

I'll let others fill in some more reasons to go

I like this thread, and particularly the "why you should go to the game" perspective. Keep em coming and I'll ry to remember to come back, nick the good ones for the match news items on the web-site for future games. Look out for yours!

Possibly Ian. I believe the last time you bad-mouthed us just before a match we went on to secure a fine victory. Lets hope you & we are in tip top form tonight. By the way that would be 950 at Ramsgate wouldnt it? laugh Your attendances are dropping even more than ours despite your having been the team in form.Tut! Tut!

Not a problem Tony, i dont think we are in as much debt as you, and quite frankly i do hope you win this evening, as 2 winning teams can only be good for football in the aera,and PS dont bite the line so hard next time.