Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PETITION FOR STRONGBOW ON THE CLUB HOUSE PUMPS

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: Keith.P
Are we somewhat digressing here again grin

one thing at a time boy's Sort the Apple Juice out first and then who knows.
I knew it was doomed to fail once Gazza got on the Real ale wagon.

I'd also like to ad that it is for health reasons that i asked for Strongbow, As i suffer from frequent bout's of NeNeNaNaNaNaNuNu doah

Ha ha, how many types of wife beater does one football club need? Tenants Extra Black should be treated with extreme caution. It's halucinatory capabilities are legendary! I used to have a couple before going to college in the evening. It made the lectures much more interesting!

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
Real Ale is the drink of heros

Hero's who are into Folk music, Morris Dancing, Fair Isle sweaters & smoking a pipe biglaugh

BB, you're just upset that my preference is not Strongbow. And it's not about the quantity, it's all about quality as any real ale drinker will tell you. Anyway, I don't drink and drive...

As for Morris dancers, ugh!!! Give the me the, a-typical, long haired, Harley Davison owning, hard rock luvin', real ale drinker and you'll be more in line. Except I don't own a Harley...(unless you stretch your imagination to the limit, maybe imbibe with some REALLY strong hallucinogenic drugs whilst looking at my car...oh and the long hair has long since gone...but it's there in spirit).

The advantage of real ale is it comes in all sorts of varieties

and tastes and, depending on what your mood is for the evening and/or the variety you are drinking, can be either drunk slowly or quaffed (to quaff, for those who don't know, is an old Celtic method of drinking, usually after some victory that involves loads of swords and banging of heads together. Basically, grab pint, open mouth and chuck the fluid towards mouth. Can get very messy, especially after anything over 6 or 7 pints. Also comes complete with lots of back slapping, jolly japes, singing and re actments of the days victory). The closest we have to a champion "quaffer" (to my knowledge) is Tony "Tash" Longhurst...When in the mood, it is an amazing sight to behold but you have to watch for the sneezing!!! And he does it with larger, which is even more impressive as, like cider, it's full of (girly) fizz!!! (apologies to the ladies).

And now, I think, I'll get me hat...