Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crowds!!

Sixy

Lord of is absolutely LEM .

Saruman has a big squad to choose from Smallsy , i think they are contenders for the title.

Nazgul are a dirty bunch mate , far too physical.

i think treebeard will throw together a decent side for fanghorn forest. they will be good in the air for sure.

yeah deffo , They are slow as fck at the back though mate .

Sources tell me that Grima Wormtongue has re-signed for his old gaffer Theoden of Rohan . They will be dangerous if he is playing .

I have not seen the film, but been to the stage show in london, my wifes=dads=wifes=son. Was a ork and the secong leg of the spider thing.

I know zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The orks came into the crowd in the break and they got mistaken for my mother-in-law and she got dragged backstage!!!

ive been to see that sixy and must admit it was a bit boring.

the set was class tho. the spider and dark riders looked the [****!!****]! and the orks in the crowd were good.

rivendell FC have lost elrond this year he has retired to the undieing lands which will be a big loss. arwen is still knocking them in tho!

i was thinking last night what a rock gimli is at the back for moria. they have the big balrock up front. nasty character.

The shire have a great team with Bilbo Baggins at the helm not very physical but they make up for that with there movement if you don’t get hold of them early doors they’ll run rings round you. Watch out for Sméagol can seem ok but when provoked he’s a nasty piece of work got suspended for biting, plays left wing.

did you hear gandalf fell out with saruman so he has left Isengaard Rangers. i reckon he will either sign for rohan or mordor but he is good friends with bilbo baggins so may join the shire.