Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urgent message for Bryan Hammatt!

Mr Happy

Sorry......

I did not mean to abuse any one while posting on this forum, my honest apologies go to SV, players and fans at ETFC....

I did not know this player's name before posting and I have always thought he was from an oriental background, I did asked a few times in the forum for his name but no one seemed to know who I was talking about. at least I know his name now, This won't happen again.....

Sorry to all the fans, players and SV of course....

Originally Posted By: top-signore
Sorry......

I did not mean to abuse any one while posting on this forum, my honest apologies go to SV, players and fans at ETFC....
I did not know this player's name before posting and I have always thought he was from an oriental background, I did asked a few times in the forum for his name but no one seemed to know who I was talking about. at least I know his name now, This won't happen again.....

Well we would not have known who you were talking about because we don't have any Chinese looking players. Now if you had said 'the player with silky skills who can control a ball with either foot, can pass a ball over 40 yards to a team mate and who plays on average 20 minutes per game,' then we would have all known it was Steve.

Originally Posted By: top-signore
Sorry......

C'Mon!!! I am sure no one took any offence. It's all in good fun and hopefully, the other lads have been winding him up big time!! grin