Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Happy

Urgent message for Bryan Hammatt!

Dear Bryan

Please can you pass the message on to the rest of the team that one of our supporters thinks that Steve Velandia is Chinese looking. grin

Many thanks for your assistance in this matter! devil

Yours sincerely

Mr H! smile

Sorry......

I did not mean to abuse any one while posting on this forum, my honest apologies go to SV, players and fans at ETFC....

I did not know this player's name before posting and I have always thought he was from an oriental background, I did asked a few times in the forum for his name but no one seemed to know who I was talking about. at least I know his name now, This won't happen again.....

Sorry to all the fans, players and SV of course....

Originally Posted By: top-signore
Sorry......

I did not mean to abuse any one while posting on this forum, my honest apologies go to SV, players and fans at ETFC....
I did not know this player's name before posting and I have always thought he was from an oriental background, I did asked a few times in the forum for his name but no one seemed to know who I was talking about. at least I know his name now, This won't happen again.....

Well we would not have known who you were talking about because we don't have any Chinese looking players. Now if you had said 'the player with silky skills who can control a ball with either foot, can pass a ball over 40 yards to a team mate and who plays on average 20 minutes per game,' then we would have all known it was Steve.

Originally Posted By: top-signore
Sorry......

C'Mon!!! I am sure no one took any offence. It's all in good fun and hopefully, the other lads have been winding him up big time!! grin

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy

C'Mon!!! I am sure no one took any offence. It's all in good fun and hopefully, the other lads have been winding him up big time!! grin

And if they didn't then there was guy on the terrace with a drum having a lark on the matter! LOL