Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cantos

Same Difference and Gethin

Originally Posted By: Bitch
i'm off to my boudoir with a copy of Kentish Town FC.
Nitey nite bisou

That certainly leaves a lot to the imagination, is it a bit presumptious of me to assume that maybe one day in the future you'll be taking a certain someone from Kentish Town to your boudoir as opposed to a match programme.

After you left on Friday I provisionally arranged with Urchin Mentalist to tag along for the ride when he comes down to Tonbridge in the near future to visit your daughter, will that be okay or am I being presumptious again.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I actually got more than just a peck on the cheek!

Cheek on the pecker, perchance ?

bolt

chloe

Originally Posted By: Bitch
He was sat on a chair at the time smile

That's right, it wasn't tonsil tennis like with Paula at Potters Bar Town but just as enjoyable if not more so!

Like I said I was really taken with Bitch as Urchin Mentalist was with her daughter, she's attractive, funny and sociable and when I complimented her on her hair style she suggested it was a wig which is both witty and modest. I hope we can get down to Tonbridge soon for a foursome.

I meant just hanging out together, going to a few pubs in town and for a meal, Urchin Mentalist suggested driving down but as he likes a drink we can always meet up at London Bridge and just go down on the train with a six pack, Bitch and her daughter can then pick us up at the station

Don't worry I'll give you more than that if I come down with Urchin Mentalist to visit

You're finally back from Wrexham, congratulations on the win and good to meet you on Friday