Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
EFM The Firm, The Voice

SACK DAVE TAVENER

I've just seen this weeks Observer!

1. Richard Evan's scored his first goal for 2 years, what about Wisbech at Home in November

2. The can-throwing incident at Clarence Park, it was at Hendon.<p>How much longer do we have to put up with these shoddy inaccurate reports, let's get some new blood in!

The Firm, <p>Dave doesn't usually write the back page, I'm think it's written by Mark Dodds. Dave does the match reports.

I notice that the can-incident has made this weeks observer too. If Tavener really has the best interests of the club at heart he would let it lie and stop giving the club bad press

Lee. Don't stir. The Firm. Dave said that Evans scored his first LEAGUE goal in over a year. The Wisbech game wasn't in the league. Any comments about the can-throwing will have been made by the Chairman or Marc Dodd. DT is just the reporter.

I notice in the Herts Ad, Tony Rivers has said Richard Evans scored his first goal in 46 apperances (or something like that)

He need's to go as well!

Is Paul Jones the only journo we can trust.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>46 apperances(or something like that) He need's..... <hr></blockquote><p>One thing is for certain, you can't be. Did you actually go to school?

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> One thing is for certain, you can't be. <hr></blockquote><p>I'll leave this one to G Angel to correct. It's a grammatical error by the way.