Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nominations for the Annual Forum Awards

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Originally Posted By: MCP
At the risk of upsetting Bitch and Annie i would like to change my vote for Minx of the Year to Kattyann smile

In the spirit of christmas and fence sitting, I'll change mine, to "Bitch"

sorry Cantos duck

Is that good or bad for me Dykey? Cos you want me banned? shocked

this is getting very confusing doh

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
MCP - I've never met Kattyann but I'll be surprised if she can hold a candle to Bitch, she strikes me as a bit common from a run in I had with her a while back

She may have come across that way to you red my son owing to the glaringly obvious fact that you're a CVNT!!

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted By: Lightweight

She may have come across that way to you red my son owing to the glaringly obvious fact that you're a CVNT!!

Why do you say that, I was very impressed by Bitch when I had the pleasure of meeting her recently and I was simply saying that Kattyann would need to be exceptional to beat her to the Minx of the Year crown

Annie - Thanks, I'm surprised MCP agreed with Lightweight as he was at Hamilton Hall on 14 December and met Bitch

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
MCP - I've never met Kattyann but I'll be surprised if she can hold a candle to Bitch, she strikes me as a bit common from a run in I had with her a while back

Are you trying to tell us something, Rhodesy ?????

bolt

Big J R - No, like I said I've never met Kattyann however the impression I get of her is that she wouldn't be my cup of tea at all.

MCP - Have you met Kattyann out of interest

MCP - So what is Kattyann like then, what makes her a better candidate for Minx of the Year than Bitch