Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results on Sat 29th December

Barking 1 ( 1-0) 0 London Apsa

Taylor 42m Att 42

Bowers & Pitsea 0 ( 0-1) 3 Barkingside

Att 86 Suchley 2m 55m Thomson 75m

Burnham Ramblers 0 (0-0) 1 Enfield 1893

Att 74 Stanley 83m

Clapton 2 ( 2-0) 2 Stansted

Robson 12m KIng 43m Att 15 Clark 63m Seymour 90m

Eton Manor 6 (1-1) 1 Sawbridgeworth Town

Chris Barratt 40m Att 15 Sontag 10m

Adeoye 47m 89m

Brotherton 54m

Stephenson 60m 75m

Hullbridge Sports 1 (0-1) 1 Concord Rangers

Paterson 69m Att 46 Turnbull 37m

Romford 4 (1-1) 1 Basildon United

Elbi 10m 85m Att 96 Francis 35

Jones 60m

OG 70m

Blimey, there's going to be no living with Coachie tonight. Well done plucky little under-strength Hullbridge Sports FC. grin

Bowers brought back down to earth with a bump. Surprised it was on to be honest, after last night's rain!!!

Originally Posted By: Hookey
Blimey, there's going to be no living with Coachie tonight. Well done plucky little under-strength Hullbridge Sports FC. grin

Bowers brought back down to earth with a bump. Surprised it was on to be honest, after last night's rain!!!
A great result for Hullbridge , These things do happen like Basildon getting a draw with us a few weeks back .

Has he really? There's quite a contingent of former Tilbury players at Bowers now, Alder, Tolan, Harry Stevens (Yes I know he left Bowers to go to Tilbo in the first place) and also young Jamie Cross (Tony's lad).

I find the signing of young Crossy a curious one, not that young Jamie isn't a good player, he is and I've witnessed first hand his improvement over the the last 2/3 seasons. It's just that given that Bowers is Crossy senior's first love (and the most successful manager in Bowers' history) and probably the ONLY ESL team Tony would consider manageing, it's a bit like the fly inviting the spider to dinner!!!

Originally Posted By: MCP
Originally Posted By: cider
I think you may find that their will be one more to leave in the next few days

You may well be right but we shall see what happens in the coming weeks

We've got some good players waiting in the wings. Vis a vis yesterday.

And we've got through a few hundred (thousand?) or so over the years! grin

Chaps, Doyley went through the right procedures with regards to signing Jamie and he signed for Bowers on his own merits, surely I can go a and watch Jamie wherever he decides to play football, without any manager feeling uncomfortable. Jamie was grateful for his opportunity at Basildon and decided it was a right move to sign for Bowers.