• Hungerford Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I thought Annie had drifted in the market

You can get arrested for that.

It's called 'Soliciting' !!

chloe

I assume that Mrs Keeps is a non runner and no longer in the betting

That is correct Rhodesey,but unfortunately you will not get your money back as you backed her Ante post.

Originally Posted By: cantos
That is correct Rhodesey, but unfortunately you will not get your money back as you backed her Ante post

That's okay, I can live with it. Incidentally I didn't think it was allowed to withdraw yourself from the competition, unless of course in Mrs Keeps case you're banned from the site, my understanding is that everyone is fair game like it or lump it and is priced up accordingly in the ante post market.

Nellie - I don't believe there is any getting out of it now at this late stage, anyway don't be such a wet blanket, it's the taking part that counts not the winning.

TheSpursFan - I have to agree with you, I think she should lighten up a bit and take a leaf out of Bitch and Darter's books.

TheSpursFan - I have to agree with you, I think she should lighten up a bit and take a leaf out of Bitch and Darter's books.

I don't think brazen hussy is Nellies style.

Yes but we're talking about Minx of the Year on a football forum not the Champions League Final. Nellie knows she won't win but at least she should get into the spirit and take part, it reflects badly on her.

Rhodes I dont need have to get into any spirit and take part and as much as you say "it reflects badly" on me I really dont care.

I am an adult and as such am entitled to make my own mind up in what I take part or do not take part in.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Rhodes I dont need have to get into any spirit and take part and as much as you say "it reflects badly" on me I really dont care.

I am an adult and as such am entitled to make my own mind up in what I take part or do not take part in.

Yeah Rhodes! tongue

Nellie and me have opted out. We are revolutionaries and we've decided to be revolting grin

We do like a bit of spirit though, so it's a rum and coke for me. What's your tipple Nellie?

Bitch - You're missing the point which is unusual for you, Nellie doesn't think she will win Minx of the Year due to stiff competition from the likes of yourself so she has tried to withdraw from the ante post market which is disappointing, I don't think Cantos should allow her to do so.

Bitch - You're missing the point which is unusual for you, Nellie doesn't think she will win Minx of the Year due to stiff competition from the likes of yourself so she has tried to withdraw from the ante post market which is disappointing, I don't think Cantos should allow her to do so.

Rhodesy, i withdrew cos the competition is too stiff!

Me and Nellie are spiriting off with our Rum and Vodka and we are still carrying on being revolting! grin

Nellie, shall we treat ourselves to some ice and a twist of lemon and lime? laugh