Sign in to follow this  
cantos

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagon nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Nellie - Can you respond to my question first before I answer yours, who was Uncle Urchin referring to in the above quote, ie what Manager.

i think he was on about your bank manager!

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
can't you lot take this onto the SSML forum as i don't bother going on there any more and in all honesty i come on to the pub forum to talk about all manner of things not rhodes v the SSMl forum.
thank you

Urchin Mentalist - The only other active threads on the Pub Forum are 'Countdown to 2 Million Posts', 'Shoutbox Naughty Corner', 'Domestic Fuel Prices' and 'Big Brother 9 Discussion', do you really lead such a boring life.

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Unfortunately he does himself no good for when you read some of his posts, where he is not obsessing about others, he obviously brings up some valid points/observations.

Take note Rhodes - Lock away Mr Hyde he does you no credit.

your percentage is now at 83% of all posts rhodes related....

obsessing...? grin

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagon nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Unc - What did you mean by this, who is the Manager concerned

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Unc - What did you mean by this, who is the Manager concerned

its a secret between nellie and I rhodsey and as a gentleman I couldn't possibly comment...smile

oh alright then it was jose mourinho...yay

its a secret between nellie and I rhodsey and as a gentleman I couldn't possibly comment...smile

oh alright then it was jose mourinho...yay

What a gent Uncle smile

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
rhodes, is the list of managers who dont like you a long one? and does it get any shorter if you add "one that nellie is cosy with" to the criteria?

Mrs Keeps - Why would the case be closed as The Spurs Fan has asked a valid question. I wasn't actually aware of any Managers not liking me however it depends how you define the word Managers as there was some confusion recently between Managers and Coaches, I'm still not really sure what the difference is.

So you're a cricket fan then, you're full of surprises. It's nice to have you back in the posting fold, you left me fending for myself for ages although Bosman08 is a new found allie.

sorry about that rhodes. to be involved in the ssml forum properly you have to read every post, and I stopped doing that when some new arrivals were not posting as themselves, mixed personalities under one roof shall we say.

I enjoyed the eagles character no matter who he was, his cyber identity was consistent, and non- malevolent.what happened to smithcharles?

plus when you go out on a limb rhodes i cant always see where you are going and often I dont know the details or history of the subject, anyway you are quite capable of looking after yourself.

TheSpursFan - Thanks for putting your cards on the table and of course you are right as per usual. Actually believe it or not I miss Eagles1981 but reading between the lines of posts he was so obviously Special1, Special1 is a well educated individual and that comes across in his posts, if you met him in the street you would never guess in a million years that he Coached a football team. Unfortunately, as you say, the new arrivals have spoiled the Forum, I miss the good old days of your Lato's, AWK's Spidermanor's, Manorborn's, Tubbsy8's and even Paula talked an excellent game even though I think she was just on here to find a man which it appears she has done.

Folks - I thought we were going to give our predictions if the Forum Awards were to be held now as opposed to December, do we know whether there are going to be any additional categories:

Funniest Poster:

The Banter King:

Minx of the Year:

Gayer of the Year:

Biter of the Year:

Best Wind Up Merchant:

Best Rant:

Best Reeler in:

Worst Banterer: