Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
from the looks of this thread I reckon its an odds on certainty that rhodsey will retain HIS title....grin

Before bestowing that honour again this year might I suggest that the 'Awards Committee' reconsider the title:

'Wind Up' - A noun in UK English slang meaning a prank

with the aforementioned in mind Mr Rhodes could never be described as a wind up artist - perhaps you are confusing this with......

Stirrer - To provoke deliberately

Libelous - Involving or constituting a libel; defamatory.

Liar - person who tells lies

Coward - person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person. Lacking courage; very fearful or timid.

Certainly not a Wind Up Artist wink

Originally Posted By: Annie
thats bcos you have changed your original post!

Annie - I didn't

Annie the post where Rhodes mentioned serious sid's posting ability is still there.

I imagine Rhodes will not regard his comments as insulting, but fair comment in the context of the forum awards.

My advice to everyone : read Rhodes words before replying.

If you are going to "take him on", dont bring a sword to a gunfight.

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
from the looks of this thread I reckon its an odds on certainty that rhodsey will retain HIS title....grin

Before bestowing that honour again this year might I suggest that the 'Awards Committee' reconsider the title:

'Wind Up' - A noun in UK English slang meaning a prank

with the aforementioned in mind Mr Rhodes could never be described as a wind up artist - perhaps you are confusing this with......

Stirrer - To provoke deliberately

Libelous - Involving or constituting a libel; defamatory.

Liar - person who tells lies

Coward - person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person. Lacking courage; very fearful or timid.

Certainly not a Wind Up Artist wink

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9388/sharkbar1303468x329gr3.jpg

you could be in line for an award at this rate daffs...
grin

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
me thinks daffy is getting a little bit wound up with you rhodes,in fact he seems obsessed.

Urchin Mentalist - Daffy also sends me PM's all day long and I think he (or she) takes himself (or herself) far too seriously.
How are you getting on by the way, give my regards to the Fatherinlaw and mention that I've severed ties with Kentish Town.

quote Yes you're right, it's not easy, I could just walk away but why should I give the Keeps clan and Nellie the satisfaction

Obviously I cant speak for "the keeps clan" but as for satisfaction Rhodes ........ believe me I couldnt care less!!

quote Nellie tends to lure people into a false sense of security, I thnk her heart is ultimately in the right place but she's led by certain people quote

Im trying to figure out which award he will get really...but before I say anything whoever it is I am led by I must ask them first!!!!

quote I don't go out of my way to take it on, I could ignore it but why should these people get away with their bullying tactics. Yes I hope we can meet next month, let me know your plans nearer the time quote

quote Th Keeps clan and Nellie think they can get away with it and would do with anyone else quote

Rhodes are you accusing me of bullying you?

Nellie - I'm glad you're on, I'll get back to you later on the above as I'm just leaving or work but I have it on good authority from 'the great one' that he believes Lee Scott has severed ties with Kentish Town, can you confirm or deny this as I know you're friendly with the Management of the Club. Thanks in advance and no I'm not accusing you of bullying me at all, where on earth did you get that impression from.

You haven't answered the question above about Lee, is there any truth in the rumour that he has left the Club as surely it would be a disaster.

You havnt agreed that in the shoutbox you were accusing me of bullying.

If you are wanting to know anything about KTFC Rhodes you have the contact names and numbers of the relevant people to ask.....ask you know I am a supporter and only a supporter of KTFC and am not part of any players comings and goings.