Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Unfortunately he does himself no good for when you read some of his posts, where he is not obsessing about others, he obviously brings up some valid points/observations.

Take note Rhodes - Lock away Mr Hyde he does you no credit.

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagon nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Nellie - Can you respond to my question first before I answer yours, who was Uncle Urchin referring to in the above quote, ie what Manager.

as I didnt make the statment Rhodes why are you asking me......surely the person to ask would be Uncle Urchin.

And dont worry about answering my question ...... your statements are self explanatory.

Nellie - When Uncle Urchin stated that you have jumped on my bandwagon what on easrth does he mean by that and when he said that you are all cosy with a Manager who doesn't like 'him', presumably meaning me, what does he mean. I'm just curious that's all, surely you must know.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagon nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Nellie - Can you respond to my question first before I answer yours, who was Uncle Urchin referring to in the above quote, ie what Manager.

i think he was on about your bank manager!

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
can't you lot take this onto the SSML forum as i don't bother going on there any more and in all honesty i come on to the pub forum to talk about all manner of things not rhodes v the SSMl forum.
thank you

Urchin Mentalist - The only other active threads on the Pub Forum are 'Countdown to 2 Million Posts', 'Shoutbox Naughty Corner', 'Domestic Fuel Prices' and 'Big Brother 9 Discussion', do you really lead such a boring life.

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Unfortunately he does himself no good for when you read some of his posts, where he is not obsessing about others, he obviously brings up some valid points/observations.

Take note Rhodes - Lock away Mr Hyde he does you no credit.

your percentage is now at 83% of all posts rhodes related....

obsessing...? grin

Unc - What did you mean by this, who is the Manager concerned