Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bitch's Birthday Thread

Buon Compleanno Bitch!Con tanto amore da Coachie birthday

ps..we shouldn't ask the age to a lady..should we? grin bisou

• 1 year later...

Did anybody realise that it is Bitch's birthday today (thursday), has anyone heard from her lately

Knowitall - Really, would you care to elaborate on that, I can't believe that anybody would want to let Jane down as she is such a nice person

She certainly hasn't visited this site since Ian's major site re-vamp, at least, not under her usual sign-in name.

A great pity.

I did hear on the grapevine that Darter did the dirty on Jane after they were such good friends and went 'on the pull' together at the Palms Hotel on many occasions prior to Hornchurch matches

Sadly she was mis-led by others. :(

[i]Dont know what happen to Jane personally ..., but looking at previous posts above, it seems to tie in maybe with the problems with HX fc im thinking Maybe,.... as Nette, Uncle Uchin... dont seem to post either and Jane and Sally were frequent visitors there last season, i believe Alan from Margate has been in contact recently via FB,-(some social networking site i believe ;) ) Her late nite posting were always comical,...but we find other interests and move on, im guessing this is what has happen to her,....[/i]

Her late nite posting were always comical,...but we find other interests and move on, im guessing this is what has happen to her,....

Well speak for yourself, I know that isn't the case at all and Jane was badly let down by people she thought were good friends