Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

...Merrow nil.

If I heard correctly on the radio!

Also I think I heard Guildford 6-0 Bedfont (ouch!) and Bedfont Green 6-1 Bookham.

Well done to Camberley and with ten men for a fair part of the game apparently. Crowd given as 202 on the radio.

Full list:

Premier Division

Ash United 2 v 2 Colliers Wood Utd

Bedfont Green 6 v 1 Bookham

Cove P v P North Greenford Utd

Dorking P v P Cobham

Epsom & Ewell P v P Chertsey Town

Guildford City 6 v 0 Bedfont

Raynes Park Vale P v P Reading Town

Sandhurst Town 2 v 2 Horley Town

Wembley 2 v 1 Banstead Athletic

Originally Posted By: TRS
Full list:

Premier Division
Ash United 2 v 2 Colliers Wood Utd
Bedfont Green 6 v 1 Bookham
Cove P v P North Greenford Utd
Dorking P v P Cobham
Epsom & Ewell P v P Chertsey Town
Guildford City 6 v 0 Bedfont
Raynes Park Vale P v P Reading Town
Sandhurst Town 2 v 2 Horley Town
Wembley 2 v 1 Banstead Athletic

All the refs fault no doubt

Well done to Cambo, top result

Very bad day for us, really poor 1st half and credit to Bedfont Green they played well and attacked with lots of pace. Improved in the second half but well beaten by the better side.

Ash played well but in the end just couldnt find the winner. our keeper made a howler and from a simple cross managed to put it in his own net. We hit the crossbar and they cleared 2 off their own line. Dissapointing draw in the end. Ref was a bit week and 1 of the linesman was proper against us in the 2nd half. Referee had to overule him twice cos the decisions the lino gave were so blatantly wrong. Worst lino ever. Had him for our game against Badfont. 6-0 Guv?? Thats a pasting!! Did Mick T have a rant and rave again??

when i say the ref and linos are [****!!****] all you dickheads jump on the band wagon Johnno says it

"Ref was a bit week and 1 of the linesman was proper against us in the 2nd half. Referee had to overule him twice cos the decisions the lino gave were so blatantly wrong. Worst lino ever"

nothing whats sup with you twats

stick your biting and your views up your arses i dont give a [****!!****] what people think of me

thing is Mick we all know JJ knows nothing so no point in getting him to bite. But you as a manager know a lot more about the game so it is more fun. And you do like a bite up smile

Still talking rubbish I see Duncs wink

Yes Duncs but the problem is when you come on here and say how YOU see it idiots on here just try to wind you up.

Now i think that most (not All) officials in this league are pretentious jumped up little pricks that were bullied at school and have now got 90 minutes of power once or twice a week. Now i have said this all season whether we have won or lost. When refs are actually laughing at you and running past the bench smiling when they give a decision against you that is not an even attitue. Last week at Cobham the lino before the game even started came up to our bench only and said only one of you up at a time any more and youll be reported now is that an unbiased opionion.

maybe the refs are reading these message boards i dont know but some of the decisions against us are shocking.

We have got a reputation (Badfont) for being a dirty side, we have had 5 players sent off three in one game incidently where the ref was superb in the first half in the second it was like a completly different ref 3 off.