Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

are we sure we all understand our limitations on here,we are not playing at this level for nothing, if we could all do the things that football league clubs ask surely we would have been snapped up as kids.and the refs would have to reach their criteria to move up the leagues

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Wrong pass, bad pass, poor control, poor shooting, foul throws, corners straight out for Goal Kicks, being caught offside.

and that is just you JJ smile

Thanks for that Kroons. I'll have managers knocking on my door for weeks trying to sign me now....

The point that is being made is that referees get a bee in their bonnet cos players dont like some of the decisions that are made - give the ref a bit of stick and then the ref starts to give even worse decisions against the team he suddenly doesnt like anymore. That is called unproffesional.

Players dont on purpose kick the ball out of play or get caught offside or make a bad pass. Its just sh1t play. Referees do 'take sides' when given a little bit of stick. And its not for a referee to comment on a players performance just cos a player has commented on their performance. Thats just childish. Players are biased, hence why they dont play for both teams. Referees become biased which they shouldnt! A referee should be in control of the game and certainly not get involved with petulant digs at peoples performances.

Refs do have bad games where they make poor decisions. So do players. The difference is, a player has the manager to answer to after each game. Bad game - gets dropped! Who does the ref answer to??? Especially when there's no assessor to watch him??

I accept a ref makes poor decisions based on poor views of stuff or generally just gets things wrong. Sometimes it would be nice if he held his hands up once in a while and said' yeh i think i may have got that one wrong'. 1 or 2 refs this season have done this and they get a lot more respect from me.

Squabbling back at players, taking sides and not admitting their mistakes gets no respect. Answer?? Become more proffesional and watch the pro refs on the box!

listen all of you enjoy your football whilst you are still able to and play on as long as physically possible,football is a game of opinions and every single one of us has our own that must never change just because people dont like it but just remember without the fat kent in the middle and the 2 rhinos there is no game

i cant belive that i agree with jonno one of the things that a ref should be is impartial not roll up to the game tell his helpers ive heard this lot do this say that im not having it everyone should start with a clean sheet i know thats not the case at the moment would we allow the police to act in the same way but these people have no checks or balances as for the way that some of them talk to the players i know 100% they do not talk to sunday morning players in the same way

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Originally Posted By: mick t
when i say the ref and linos are [****!!****] all you dickheads jump on the band wagon Johnno says it
"Ref was a bit week and 1 of the linesman was proper against us in the 2nd half. Referee had to overule him twice cos the decisions the lino gave were so blatantly wrong. Worst lino ever"
nothing whats sup with you twats
stick your biting and your views up your arses i dont give a [****!!****] what people think of me

Michael T calm down fella. Dont get on my back cos a few people have upset you. I do my best to tell it how i see it. There's no point wasting my time writing B0llox about referees when its not the truth. I dont make sh1t up. Yes i do see it through my very slightly biased eyes but even yesterday if we'd sneaked a winner i would still have gone over to the crap lino and let him know my feelings about his poor performance.

Krooner.... easy fella....no need for that is there. I know a little bit surely.
And i'm sure i can spot a decent football official from a totally crap one. Although the jury is still out on you my friend.

I'll let our fans focus friends make their decision......???

FFS don't call him Shirley!

If only I was that good looking biglove

To be honest, I didn't think it would be on so I made other plans.

Heard Tony Oval was pretty good in goal?

Good point for us as we hardly seem to be playing lately.

Got the derby Wednesday, weather permitting, which should be a tad fractious.

Been to Ash many times. Even went in the boardroom once! shocked

Not sure who the supporter is you referred to???? feedback

no that was not chris his name is charlie but jonno ive noticed a big flaw in your game you take to much notice of whats going on outside the pitch you are also very critical of peoples appearance yet according to charlie you went very sheepish

when you to had words im only repeating what he said

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
Agree teams are not being treated as equal and clearly not Bedfont, this is all your fault Gussy...(BADFONT)

Sorry guv ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hows ur centre back with the knee brace that takes up 2/3rds of his leg!