Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

After that challenge you put in on him i was looking for your axe wink Choppingell!!

Me and the captain who made the challenge had a laugh with me about it he said when i left my leg there i thought oh feck, Merstham manager went ape you're better than that mate stay on ur feet, every time i went near him he was kept whispering stay on ur feet i didn't even look at him as it was freaking me out lol

Originally Posted By: Roland
i cant belive that i agree with jonno one of the things that a ref should be is impartial not roll up to the game tell his helpers ive heard this lot do this say that im not having it everyone should start with a clean sheet i know thats not the case at the moment would we allow the police to act in the same way but these people have no checks or balances as for the way that some of them talk to the players i know 100% they do not talk to sunday morning players in the same way

Ha Ha Roland. So do you think what I put earlier about what I said was ok or not. Just interested. Players are happy to give it out but when they get it back they have a pop about it. I agree with the clean slate one and I do try and do that. Intereting if the players do. I don't suppose any of them have ever gone "Oh no it is that Ref again" What about a clean slate then.

no that was not chris his name is charlie but jonno ive noticed a big flaw in your game you take to much notice of whats going on outside the pitch you are also very critical of peoples appearance yet according to charlie you went very sheepish
when you to had words im only repeating what he said

He was such a knob. He tried the ol' 'laces undone' trick. Then did his best to give me some grief and the game hadnt even kicked off. So i thought i might insult him on his charming good looks. I think i touched a nerve as from what i hear from some of the supporters he couldnt stop talking about me all game. I think i might have an admirer.!!

Sheepish??? Can you elaborate.??

The concentration is always there dont worry about that.....its just hard to ignore a set of ears that big!! (back on peoples appearances again)

Happens at many grounds.......

Bookham - the shine from Teffers head
Camberley - the winner of the pie eating contest near the burger bar.
Colliers wood - big ears
Badfont - Spotty who i lost from the infamous corner
Is there anyone else i can upset while i'm on form??

"oh no not that ref again"

Done it many times Krooner.

Unfortunately i do it cos the ref usually lives up to expectations!!

But i always give the ref the most respect before a game starts regardless of his past!

I will probably put my foot in it now!!!........

You must know the collins family of refs???

Typical luck its probably you!!!

Originally Posted By: El_Gaffer
In some weird way i sort of understand where you are coming from mick.

However, refs 'mistakes' are only highlighted more because they control the match. Think about how many mistakes players make during games and it would be a ridiculous amount. I feel it's all too easy to blame officials when players are more than culpable. In the last 2 months i've gone to watch many different teams and sitting in around the management, committee, spectators it's amazing how biased to their own team that people see football.

Don't get me wrong i was never whiter than white when playing and in my early management days but what is the point of ever arguing with a referee?? You show me a ref that's ever changed his mind after a player has contested a refs decision then i'll show you a liar. Sure, you might feel that officials are against you but after constant nagging, whinging and general abuse at them i'm sorry but it's only natural that some refs will get fed up of it and starting awarding 50/50 decisions against you.

I've had it against my teams a couple of times over the last 2 seasons and looking back after the game i seriously don't blame them. My best thing was when i watched a game from the stand once and didn't say a word during the 1st half. The amount of whinging from my players, the oppo players, my bench and the oppo bench was seriously seriously embarrassing.

Excellent post bow

However, i do believe the standard of refereeing nowadays is generally down. frown

P.S obviously not you Krooner bisou

firstly guv you know it

krooner thats my point you want to have your bit of banter the player must be allowed to appeal or it would not be in the rules but your saying you can put him down and when he replies this offends your regal position so out comes the cards when this is reported to fa nothing is in the report about the words you may of said because this is only banter yet what the player has said is quoted chapter and verse then you become like doctors you dont go against one and other although when you speak to them individualy they say he is always like that or his in charge

you say that managers dont have a go when players make mistakes

well these players are at this level because they make mistakes but the officials whats there reason its said that not enought

people are taking up the whistle is it a case of supply and demand refs at this level have a simple job to the lads that

take games at commons and parks thats who need our admiration

some of the people ive seen this season belive the game is about them yet i was always led to think if you dont hear the ref he must be doing a good job

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
no that was not chris his name is charlie but jonno ive noticed a big flaw in your game you take to much notice of whats going on outside the pitch you are also very critical of peoples appearance yet according to charlie you went very sheepish
when you to had words im only repeating what he said

He was such a knob. He tried the ol' 'laces undone' trick. Then did his best to give me some grief and the game hadnt even kicked off. So i thought i might insult him on his charming good looks. I think i touched a nerve as from what i hear from some of the supporters he couldnt stop talking about me all game. I think i might have an admirer.!!

Sheepish??? Can you elaborate.??

The concentration is always there dont worry about that.....its just hard to ignore a set of ears that big!! (back on peoples appearances again)

Happens at many grounds.......

Bookham - the shine from Teffers head
Camberley - the winner of the pie eating contest near the burger bar.
Colliers wood - big ears
Badfont - Spotty who i lost from the infamous corner
Is there anyone else i can upset while i'm on form??

Not that Ash Ash Ash United ever had any annoying supporters?

Spot on Roland, a ref has had a good game when he hasnt been noticed, i can understand if a ref makes a couple of mistakes but when there consistanly bad its so fustrating, and i think its been a commen case this season is who shouts loudest gets the decision.

Out of all the refs this season i will say two have been very good the rest way below average.

Good reply Chris.

He was always in your face and slating you for stuff you done on the pitch and also your appearance. Calling keepers telly tubby and stuff but he never went as far as swearing and abusing people.

I'm not saying that 'big ears' is all like this but he did shout his mouth off and swear. He was actually asked to calm down with his language as there were some very young children nearby him. My 2 year old and wife in particular were right next to him. He could do with a bit of common sense in between those dumbo like ears of his!!