Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

was you not there last night then TSF so not really a fan then

who else are you not a fan of seem to spend a lot of time on dorkings problems so maybe your not a fan of them by that i mean you dont ofton leave your computer chair to activly support anyone if im not mistaken you are a goverment artist and proud of it

governor Roland of Badfont,

Im not allowed to go to Arsenal spurs matches any more, my counsellor wont allow it.

I have also been banned from supporting Dorking Fc, which makes it difficult.

I quite like it on the forum, everyone who comes on here does I assume and it looks like you do too so knocking it seems a bit strange.

Totally agree Teffs, going into games a little bit different nowadays, im planning next season already, gotta lose about 16lb, gonna win top midfielder in the league, gonna try and get 15 league goals from the middle, Krooner double or quits on that fiver for next season?