Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
SAINTS64MAD

ARSENAL???????

Arsenal will be at the park with the first team so I am reilabily informed (I just hope I wasn't meant to keep that a secret)<p>Also down will be the Luton first team to add to the Peterborough and Watford first team's!<p>All thanks to the chairman it seems, good old boy!<p>Newcastle anyone ?!?!?!?!

Try "Get" (with a capital "G") and "League" - yes, I'm off to work now.

I shall miss the likes of Havant & Waterlooville and Chelmsford City, this boring Premiership rubbish you can see on the box any night. And what of the Far East Tour - no money-spinning trip to the outer wastes of Norfolk this year?

Is a real club one with no fans? Is a bunch of no-hopers one with an average 300 attendance?

Love RM (Lee's mate)

Ohhh, I hope Arsenal do play us in a friendly! I may have to ask young Venger about this the next time he pops in for tea!<p>I am quite sure that my old mate Kolo will also be pleased to attend with Arsenal. I'll have to send him a text message and see what he thinks!<p>Ohhh, and I suppose I could also ask Mr Redknapp and his lovely wife Louise if they want to come to Clarence park, maybe, with his new club for a friendly?!