Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Every player will get the chance to shine

King_carra

People who know nothing about footbal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya i know hothing about football only been a liverpool season ticket holderr for 3 years going the matchs many years more.

Originally Posted By: King_carra
i'm pritty sure alot of myfc members have seen alot of ebbsfleet over the last 3 months.

A lot? Do at least be sensible - there are 27,000 plus members, A FEW will have seen one game and VERY FEW would have seen more than that...

Originally Posted By: doheochai

Don't think the manager picked the team at Hearts

And where are Hearts now?

Originally Posted By: doheochai

and I remember Ron Noades at Brentford

And where is Ron now? And Brentford? Great choices Dom, comparing MyFC to 2 of the most unpopular owners ever! laugh

Originally Posted By: PatMan
i'm pritty sure alot of myfc members have seen alot of ebbsfleet over the last 3 months.

A lot? Do at least be sensible - there are 27,000 plus members, A FEW will have seen one game and VERY FEW would have seen more than that...

there's quite a few that have been to 5 or 6 and have listened to the rest on radio kent

there's quite a few that have been to 5 or 6 and have listened to the rest on radio kent

So, lets begin to get this real... Its not a lot, its "quite a few" who mainly base their views on Radio Kent - hmm, we have all heard Lord Chas, and his unique style... But it doesn't really give a clue about how the team play...

PatMan ya all the stuff i'v writen you were waiting for that

it cant all be take take take you'v got to give something back

How about I give back some lessons in basic grammar? laugh

Of course I was waiting for it - it's what happens here - the idiots post rubbish and then get shredded for it. We all get carried away, call each other names, admit earlier statements might have been wrong, and then start all over again tomorrow...

BustaGut, let me correct one mistake in one of your earlier posts. Just because opposition scouts join MyFC, it doesn't mean they'll have our lineup any earlier. The results of squad votes aren't going to be made public or released until the same time team sheets are released--an hour before kickoff. Liam's the only one who will get the vote results early, in order to make his preparations.

Is it possible the results might be leaked? I suppose... but to be practical, how many potential lineups are there really? I suspect you could poll all 23 other conference managers and they'd name a similar squad to the one Liam would name or that MyFC would name for the Fleet. It's not as if there will be any major surprises.

While I personally look forward to learning more about the full squad and "voting for the team", I believe a lot more has been made about this particular aspect of the set-up than is warranted. Between the smallish size of the bench and the inevitable injuries/suspensions/etc., the lineup won't allow for too many variations. And the vast majority of members fully intend to be guided heavily by Liam's briefing--especially in the beginning--so for quite some time, at least, Liam will still be picking the team.

Originally Posted By: PatMan

from the gates the fleet get its about as many as people on here have seen

Keep digging...

Thanks patman for the concern.
I keep digging but I think its only making it worse.
Probably wait for the word from Slarti's mother in law.

Originally Posted By: waggamick

Thanks patman for the concern.
I keep digging but I think its only making it worse.
Probably wait for the word from Slarti's mother in law.

The keep digging quote wasn't intended for you at all Mick...

It was in the correct place - Just love the internet sheeple who pay £35 and think they have some right to have a pop at people here about actually attending matches.