Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ignorant New Member

mlg

Originally Posted By: mlg

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
americans - known throughout the world as being obnoxious,rude and bullies.The only sad thing is that nowadays we seem to have a government that for one reason or another(mainly money) seems to want to kiss your ar$es,but don't be in any way mistaken by thinking anything other than the average english man in the street thinks the yanks are w@nkers.

As usual, the British yob stoops to ad hominem statements. UK is such a nation of witless hooligans that your government won't even trust anyone to own a handgun. When is parliment going to outlaw pointed knives and scissors?

Which I believe proves the point made by Urchin_Mentalist

americans - known throughout the world as being obnoxious,rude and bullies.The only sad thing is that nowadays we seem to have a government that for one reason or another(mainly money) seems to want to kiss your ar$es,but don't be in any way mistaken by thinking anything other than the average english man in the street thinks the yanks are w@nkers.

you forgot the loud shorts !

As I read history:

India - you were forced out.
Ireland - you were forced out.
Scotland - you are hanging on by your nails just to keep the oil
Singapore - you were forced out.
Middle East - After British solders were whipped in retaliation for its caning policy; you left, head hanging, tail between your legs.
South Atlantic - you did have a big victory for Maggie Thatcher in the Malvinas.

Japan - dropped a nuke, then another applause well fkin done !
Korea - lost
Vietnam - lost
Cuba - backed down
Grenada - backed out
Iraq - not going too well is it ?

we could trade insults all month, or you could admit Europe is culturally and morally superior to the USA ! duck

WHO F**KING SUPPORTS EBBSFLEET,its a club run by people who know diddly squat about football and if you do own a share in it i would seriously think about giving the place a lick of paint as i went past it today and it looks like something out of the 18th century

MLG-do you know what town the ground of ebbsfleet is???

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
er, Ebbsfleet ?

duck

i want MLG to answer this one please chaps!

As Thomas Babington Macaulay wrote in 1830, "We know no spectacle so ridiculous as the British public..."

I believe that sums up the pommies' character quite well!

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
er, Ebbsfleet ?

duck

i want MLG to answer this one please chaps!

As Thomas Babington Macaulay wrote in 1830, "We know no spectacle so ridiculous as the British public..."

I believe that sums up the pommies' character quite well!

Don't forget if we hadn't of discovered your land it would still have been owned and run by the Indian's tongue

Urchin Mentalist proves Ambrose Bierce was correct when he wrote, "To be positive is to be mistaken at the top of one's voice". You are so far off the mark!

As for Ian W and cantos, what is wrong with Indians? Also, corner shops are quite handy. It seems that these two posts confirm my belief that pommie yobs, such the two of you, are racist. Probably because you are on the dole. When was the last time you both had a decent wedge in your pockets?