Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

HELP ME

I'D LIKE TO ARRANGE A FLOAT FOR THE CARNIVAL BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU IF I JUST ARRANGED TO FLOAT DOWN THE THAMES PREFERABLY FACE DOWN.<p>I'M NINE YEARS OLD BUT THINK I COULD MAKE A GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE HISTORY SECTION EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN SKEGNESS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A GAME<p>75 ISN'T THE YEAR I WAS BORN - IT'S THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE I'VE P*SSED OFF SINCE COMING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD<p>I REALLY REALLY WANT TO HELP THE CLUB, SO I'M GONNA DO THAT NOW BY MAKING LOADS OF CRAP SUGGESTIONS AND THEN HANGING MYSELF<p>I'M NOT VERY HAPPY COS I CAUGHT A ST ALBANS FAN GOBBING ON MY BMX. EVEN MY SISTER WON'T COME TO GAMES ANYMORE.<p>I'VE TRIED SUPPORTING OTHER CLUBS LIKE ENFIELD AND BALDOCK TOWN, BUT NONE HAVE THE APPEAL OF ST ALBANS.<p>CAN ANYONE HELP ME??<p>
(c) the artist formally known as zeal

WHAT DOES ANYONE THINK ABOUT MY THAMES IDEA?? SHOULD I DO IT?? SHALL I JUMP IN?? I JUST WANNA HELP THE SAINTS<p>IS THERE ANYONE I CAN SPEAK TO AT THE CLUB ABOUT MY THAMES IDEA??<p>

Leave him alone, Lazarou.
This ones real. He is 9 years old lives in Skeggie and comes to a few games each season. He knows Keith Hammond. He wants to help. He wants to run the shop and do the history of the club in the program but not in black and white. Hes a fan of the fat controller.
Hes definitly real.

YES I AM REAL.<p>DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO I CAN TALK TO ABOUT MY IDEAS?? THE SAMARITANS MAYBE??<p>I JUST WANT TO HELP. WELL, HELP MYSELF TO THE TRACTOR AND PA SYSTEM ANYWAY!!<p>

You're 13. How long have you been supporting the Saints? When was the last time you sold programmes, golden goals, raffle tickets or tickets to sit in the stand?

Since you were 4? Hmmm. Yes. Anyway. No-one's ever asked you to? Volunteer your services then child. For evil to triumph it takes a few good children to do nothing. Tom Cruise? Jack Nicholson? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! <p>Memories.