Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The manifesto of Harry J Allstars

I hope that all those standing for elecftion remember that this is not a game.

I was approached by several people and asked to stand , I declined for personal and professional reasons.

If Mark and Paul are elected , I hope they will make themselves available to all Fleet fans to approach them and not just MYFC members

Part of Sarah Janes statement: We as a society need to be persistent and vigilant in order to get what is best for our members, fans and the club,this can only be done with a strong mind. The collective of the board with my help, will ensure that this is the case.

ME ME ME first, club last in importance!

I would have no hope of getting on there with my current record.

http://members.myfootballclub.co.uk//4_245601_0.html

They don't seem to get anything I type.

http://members.myfootballclub.co.uk//4_245601_0.html

I have no chance. However, I will continue to spread the word to the masses via forums. (I want to be the new UU!)

I would damn well hope DA11 and Harry (and Jessica?) breeze onto this board!

For fvcks sake, I didn't want to come back any more as I have had it, but I cannot believe what this ... I don't know how to name him, has sad on the MYFC forum:

"4. Mr Brooks is a nice man and has the best interests of the club at heart. I haven't had a lot of dealings with the guy but everything I have heard about and every time I've spoken to him he has been positive, you don't get that if you have an underlying plan that nobody can see."

Well, Paul, go ahead and rim Will's [****!!****] as deep as you want just be careful because every once in a while a huge pile of smelly [****!!****] goes out of it.

Now all of you just go ahead and vote for your Paulie boy.

And then he calls ME an idiot!

Fvcking unbelievable.

Harry

I'm not sure if your "manifesto statement" is serious or if you are on another "wind up".

The only reason I ask is that I think you'd be a bloody good candidate if your serious. For starters, you speak your mind and not necessarily frightened of what people think - the Club needs a few people like you to shake it up. More importantly you seem to get things done.

As for your statement, if your serious why draw attention to the negatives i.e.:

a) you dont get on with the "old guard" at the Club. There's no

need to mention it.

B) Please omit the "[****!!****] licking exercise" [****!!****]. Re-word it so it sounds more professional and positive.

Why have you not mentioned any of the positvie things you have done for the Club prior to MYFC such as a) Helped the Fleet Trust B) selling 50/50 tickets c) distributing leaflets single handed around the town advertising match fixtures? d) working on the ground over the summer. I don't know if these are all correct but you get my drift.

Why not add a paragraph explaining what changes you would like to make at the Club and how you would go about making such changes -i.e. improving attendances, subsidised away travel for fans etc

Finally, as an opening paragraph why not explain to MYFC members how you were a Chelsea supporter and how you came to support the Fleet and developed an interest in Non League Football. Many of the MYFC members appear to have lost interest in Premiership football and can probably relate to your returning to grass roots football. Keep it short though!

As I say, if you are serious then I think your statement is selling yourself short. Cheers

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
Originally Posted By: PatMan
Who is Sarah-Jane?

Read it and weep Pat. So far Harry, DA11 and Chelseaspencer have 3 of my votes as the only local candidates I'm aware of. Sarah Jane and Dohecehai (or however you spell it) have got as much chance of getting my vote as Janet Street Porter winning the Miss Universe title! arrr

I did - brought tears to my eyes! And THREE of your votes? Do the nobility have an increased allowance?

To be honest Pat, I don't know how it will work but I assume that if it is decided there should be 9 board members, I will be able to vote for 9 of the candidates..as yet, your guess is as good as mine! arrr

Quote:

"Board statement:Sarah-Jane

From FleetWiki

Jump to: navigation, search

I - Sarah-Jane - hereby announce my candidature for a role on the Society Board.

My Football Club is the biggest thing to happen in football since the offside rule was introduced. The Society needs board members that can live up to that expectations and have the commitment and courage to see that everyone has an equal say in the running of Ebbsfleet Untied. I believe, I am one of those members.

I am a highly motivated individual that wishes to be successful at very turn, even if that means scarifies. Adaptability is a trait I see in myself, and key factor for MyFC, this project will only work with that in mind. We as a society need to be persistent and vigilant in order to get what is best for our members, fans and the club, this can only be done with a strong mind. The collective of the board with my help, will ensure that this is the case.

[edit] My commitments to football include:

Being a qualified referee for the Fife Ra-ra Association

Forwarding the advancement of the laws of the game by submitting possible flaws and even solutions to these

Ensuring that the Youth Development Leagues are not seconded by having a lack of referees, which would hamper the future of the game

Encouraging others to take up roles in football, whether that be, refereeing, coaching or just going to watch games thus furthering the advancement of football

Ensuring that the female voice in football is not drowned out

[edit] My commitments to My Football Club include:

Ensuring that the forum always has a balanced point of view, even if that means becoming the devil advocate.

Giving a fun and comfortable environment to members by submitting enjoyable illustrations that also provides us with a media to step back a reflect on our flaws and even laugh out ourselves. A virtue that will only bring success.

If elected, I will stop and nothing to proclaim and carry out the wishes of the general consensus of MyFC members. I am not afraid to stand up to the order of thing which apply in football today. We can change things, and I my persistence and dedication will make that happen.

Please do not hesitate to come forward and ask any question that you have. I will do my best to answer them in a balanced manner.

Your Sincerely

Sarah-Jane "

Don't want to be picky, S-J, but..................

1. My back lawn needs scarifying.

2. I thought Star Trek's Borg were the only proper "collective".

3. Admitting to being a referee is nothing to be proud of - especially if you thing Conference refs are good.

4. Watching Fleet is often fun, frequently nail-biting, sometimes nerve-wracking, but never, ever comfortable. Come here, just once, then rewrite your statement.

5.Never forget the consensus of the Fleet supporters, who are not MyFC members, after all, we will still make up the majority of the home gate.

6. Remember, too, that some of us do not want to change Fleet too much. A little tweaking here and there, a bit more income, better gates and a better cground. But leave our team and the selection of that team alone.

7 Why do you feel the need to emphasise the fact you are a female. If you are suitably qualified, have vast experience in these matters, then gender shouild play no part in the election.

8 If you win, arrange to get the bloody Sultana tv gantry from my eyesight. I have been standing in "my spot" for XX years, now I cannot see the Plough end goal thanks to a mountain of rusty scaffolding. And no, I do not want to move. I was there first.

Originally Posted By: Chatham Gary
5.Never forget the consensus of the Fleet supporters, who are not MyFC members, after all, we will still make up the majority of the home gate.

I hope every candidate, whatever their origin never loose sight of this fact. The vast majority of home support I suspect neither post on here nor are they MyFC members but they are the most important people in all this.

Someone who stuck up for them would get my vote.....If I had one.