Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dorking fc

what we have heard so far is that the board intend to fight the court case on april fools day. Even a defeat would allow them to stay at Meadowbank for this and next season they believe.

On the playing side they have said they have faith in the managers and all are willing to stay and do their best next season whichever division they may be in.

What they havent said is if they lose the case what they would do beyond next season.

Would they fold the club or continue away from Meadowbank by groundsharing or getting another ground?

Neither have they been clear about what they would do if they won!

They said they would get funding from various sources, it would be interesting to know where that would be spent, and what funds would be added to it.

The club will probably say they cant comment because of the court case, but they have had many opportunities before this came to court to say what the benefit would be of them staying.

Personally I would prefer them to leave before the court case, but they have clearly stated they are going to fight every inch.

Perhaps we should wait for the court case, if they lose then I think all legal, moral and public pressure should be put on them to leave immediately.

If they win then we can offer our help and support to rebuild.

The worrying longterm view is that the Ltdco is evicted, they take two years to leave Meadowbank, clearly they wouldnt spend any money looking after it in those circumstances and the side gets relegated to where in the next two seasons.

Then the town has to regroup and pick up the pieces of a ruined club.

well said spurs fan , why do they wish to remain ? also as we cant communicate on our own website this forum is where all loyal supporters of DFC can speak out so all of you who do not care dont read . i would like to see fresh faces in charge as they would not do any worse than the current board, i know of at least 25 people who have been going to meadowbank for a few seasons now wanting to do anything the club needs , how bad does the club need to get before the current board wish to leave ? i called in at the ground last week and was horrified at the state of it iv not been down since last season as i feel i do not wish to support the current board but would love to support Dorking Football Club again . I URGE ANYONE WHO HAS DFC AT HEART TO SPEAK OUT AND AIR THERE VIEWS . Im sure the local press would like to hear from us all .

quite alot of talking being done what would be great for everyone is that ALL you loyal dorking fans go to meadowbank

and put in some shifts to tidy the place up a bit also pay some attention to the pitch as from the outside there is alot of blame being thrown around and not much graft

The dorking discussion forum as bjr called it is closed for comment and plenty cant even read it.

In airing our views on here please remember that the ltdco are threatening legal action to the owner of this site, and he has said he may have to close the forum.

Personally I think the only post that overstepped the mark was parkboy ( who I dont know!) when he named someone and accused him of embezzlement.He should be forced to prove it or retract, publicly.

when i was last down at dorking fc i spoke with someone, who I would rather not identify.

He had previously publicly backed the club, and had come down to see for himself.

He was dismayed at the state of the place and asked where certain people were who used to help out.

All been told where to go by the board was the general answer.

His reply :well they cant all be wrong, can they?

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Thankyou for closing the CCL forum applause

Special mention to TSF ... and his alter ego true colours a right pair of tits!

Here, here.... You lot sound like you need a little hobby away from meadowbank. I agree, your opinions do count but not several times a day on a league forum stating the same facts - use your own one to voice your concerns. Lets face it, if you haven't had the desired effect on here after 8 months then I can't see much hope for you over the next 8 months either.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
The dorking discussion forum as bjr called it is closed for comment and plenty cant even read it.

In airing our views on here please remember that the ltdco are threatening legal action to the owner of this site, and he has said he may have to close the forum.

Personally I think the only post that overstepped the mark was parkboy ( who I dont know!) when he named someone and accused him of embezzlement.He should be forced to prove it or retract, publicly.

It was not parkboy TSF but APM who made the accusation only last week. DFC Ltd. re quite in their rights to try tp protect themselves against unsubstantiated allegations so this site definately need a moderator.
With regards to ATM he is an official of another CCL team (Merrow) and I hope that the League have the balls to take action againt him.
Some of the DFC detractors who are posting on here are not DFC supporters but are bandwagon rider with there own agenda.
Do you honestly think that following your repeated personal attacks on the people that run DFC that they would entertain your assistance.
Why if you are serious about helping DFC try sending a written apology to those involved and offer your help directly instead of this ceaseless winging on this site.

Seriously you people need to get a grip, you are not helping your own cause let alone Dorking’s, if your sole intention is to help the club then you have a funny way of showing it. Say the current board had any second thoughts about accepting your help reading your many posts on here have confirmed why they refused your help in the first place. And now your ramblings have put this forum at risk and still you can not help yourself and you post another Dorking thread, rather than talking about the team’s current form giving them every chance of beating relegation.

johncrow im pretty sure it was parkboy but the thread is deleted.

whoever it was was out of order and should be brought to book.

gussy you couldnt get on a train to train to help the club so please dont have a pop at those willing to get their hands dirty.

If you think I post as anyone else then I accept you must think Im bonkers.

well done to the side put out in last two games, two wins but better two clean sheets, one hell of an improvement which we all hope can be maintained.

for those who havent looked this is the post from the forum owner

"I have today received an email from Dorking FC, that has been copied to solicitors, Surrey FA and others.

Dorking FC are complaining about certain posts on this forum, made by certain persons attacking events at Dorking FC.

I do know what has or has not been happening at Dorking, but I must ask everyone to comply with the rules of this forum.

In particular, please do not post anything libellous, threatening, harassing or similar posts.

As some of you may know, my health has been very poor for a number of weeks, and I am not able to visit the forums as often as I would like.

I therefore ask you all to please toe the line and not post anything that could be construed as offensive to anyone else.

Sadly we do not have a responsible person who can moderate this forum at the moment.

If the situation does not improve, I will be forced to close the forum or ban those people who break the rules.

Might I suggest, that if you have any issue with Dorking FC, then please contact them directly or bodies such as the Surrey FA, and not post such matters on here.

Thank you for your understanding. "

Having reread it he actally says if you have any issue with Dorking FC please do not post such matters on here.

I thought it just meant dont say anything libellous or threatening.

It also says nothing to be posted thats offensive or harrasing.

Its obviously only referring to Dorking Fc judging by what Ive read on this site elsewhere.

If you have issues with the board then you know where to find them, usually somewhere most of you are not on a saturday, Meadowbank. Instead of jeopardising a forum which we enjoy, why not keep your attacks on the club on your own forum. Talk about the performance of the club on the pitch or as some of us do the refs performance but leave the politics out of it. I for one will not be responding to Dorking posts again and I advise the rest of you to do the same especially Big JR. It seems that some are just on here to attack him and the club. I may of had a comment about the censorship but after that I let it drop. If this continues and the forum is in danger of closing then lets get a moderator asap.

so what your saying gussy is TRUE COLOURS TRUE AND THE SPURS FAN

are the same person one good point to come out of todays thread

that someone mentioned dorking playing football all i can remember is courts and lawyers also the throw away comment about

gussy jumping on a train im sure that person has not traveled from white city to dorking they also need to remember thats 3 times a week and not by kick off time but 2 hours before

more if your gussy as you need plenty of warm up time or he did before he retired to N G U to get a rub down by barb and then get splinters in the bum

Originally Posted By: Roland
so what your saying gussy is TRUE COLOURS TRUE AND THE SPURS FAN
are the same person one good point to come out of todays thread
that someone mentioned dorking playing football all i can remember is courts and lawyers also the throw away comment about
gussy jumping on a train im sure that person has not traveled from white city to dorking they also need to remember thats 3 times a week and not by kick off time but 2 hours before
more if your gussy as you need plenty of warm up time or he did before he retired to N G U to get a rub down by barb and then get splinters in the bum

Rolly applause spot on, them rub downs are ledge they keep asking if i feel match fit yet and i'm like nah think i need a few more appearances from the bench and a pre match and half time rub down grin