Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ad?dorking advertiser

Has anyone been able to get a copy of the Dorking ad this week?

Its sold out every where Ive been, very popular issue this week.

Ive seen old ladies wiping a tear away on the bus,men in pubs raising glasses and exchanging high fives, and schoolboys dancing to school wearing telly savalas "Wigs".

What on earth has caused such joy and admiration?

Answers on a postcard please to "teffers is our hero", Bookham FC.

Hahahaha once your gaffer see me lining up he'll keep you back to save you from embarrassment wink

Yup the knee braceand neopren shorts to keep the hammies in place( or is it a fetish) and you can't beat the Pat Jenning gardening gloves mate smile

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Has anyone been able to get a copy of the Dorking ad this week?

Its sold out every where Ive been, very popular issue this week.

Ive seen old ladies wiping a tear away on the bus,men in pubs raising glasses and exchanging high fives, and schoolboys dancing to school wearing telly savalas "Wigs".

What on earth has caused such joy and admiration?

Answers on a postcard please to "teffers is our hero", Bookham FC.

If you need a copy of the Ad let me know cus i've got about 500 copies smile happybouncer giggle

I have a copy sitting right in front of me, with the match report I supplied to those that asked for it.

Tony Webb, DFC Manager is also involved in writing a three week article along with Mick Sullivan - Manager of Merstham, Ray Lewis - Chairman Surrey County FA and Gerald Darby - Secretary/Director Leatherhead FC.

Teffers gets a decent write-up on his stint between the sticks last weekend as well. I wondered why the reflected glare from the Bookham/Leatherhead area had increased since yesterday !

bolt

Originally Posted By: johncrow
Announcement.

JJB Sports have just launched teflon replica tea cosys to keep the barnet warm during the cold snap.

You'll have to be quick cus they are going fast !!!!!

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Hahahaha once your gaffer see me lining up he'll keep you back to save you from embarrassment wink

Yup the knee braceand neopren shorts to keep the hammies in place( or is it a fetish) and you can't beat the Pat Jenning gardening gloves mate smile

Or if he see's you he might get carried away and name himself!! Fancy a little 'friendly' bet? We'll have a pint on you keeping a clean sheet against me notching my first of the season...