Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Salisbury Commentary

Assuming there are no technical malfunctions I should be droning on all night tomorrow on the world wide web and with reports on BBC Radio Kent's Football Special.

Regarding Saturday, with the early kick off I will have to get the maid to deliver breakfast before I go to bed on Friday night, but I should be in situ to do the honours for the Aldershot game.

See y'all tomorrow. Pip pip!

Hi Chasness

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Add another bovril to my tab, Chas, will be with you for the whole game saturday...........If Radiio Kent don't screw up again! mad
Or is this another "foriegners not welcome" broadcast? mad mad

AFF - I hate to break it to you - but with Saturday being the FA Trophy, you will probably have to find other methods of listening!

Originally Posted By: PatMan

AFF - I hate to break it to you - but with Saturday being the FA Trophy, you will probably have to find other methods of listening!

There are ways and means old boy. wink

I can arrange for you to be included on a "special" Skype conference call to "discuss" the Trophy game shortly before kick off if you like. borg If so, you need to download Skype for free (from www.skype.com) then let me have your Skype name. You will get a Skype call just before kick-off. You're sorted.

Don't know if you already use the following AmericanFLEETFAN No1...appologies if they are no use to you.

Watch the match unfold here ------->

http://matchlive.safc.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex/258741/matches/10242006/2734197/match_console.html?clubid

OR HERE ----------> http://soccernet-akamai.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=237612&league=ENG.5&cc=5739

Or chat on my site (Each click earns the club cash --------> http://www.ebbsfleetunited-mad.co.uk/ Again, around 20 mins before the match I will post a match thread.

Once a link has been put up for BBC-KENT I will leave it here too.

If anyone has any other sites they use when they can't get to a match please let me know.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Thanks for the offer, coocumber, but I will probably just sit here and suffer in silence! frown
I will definitely be listening tonuight Chas, so laughextra mentions will be appreciated!

No worries!

If anyone else (i.e. non UK Herberts) have Skype then PM me with your Skype name and I will try to sort you out.

I lived in the UK for 40 years and paid up my TV licence fee (but hardly ever listened to the radio) now I want to I'm barred! Grrrr.... mad