Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dean Standen

I am Spartacus

And is that "our" Stuart Harte at Carshalton as well, does anyone know?

Good on him!

Can you get your team to make their web-site better? It's truly awful....!

Good man. He must have decided againt following through with the appeal or he would not have been able to sign for another team and play footy again this season. It doesn't make it right, but these fellas just want to play.

A very good player who was no doubt sought after since being unceremoniously dumped. Gate's loss is Carshaltons gain applause

Originally Posted By: TonyM
My argument is,how many times have You a Tunbridge fan watched Dean play,maybe twice a year at the very most,so how can you say its our loss.

Blimey TonyM it's not like i dont read your forum regularly and take note of what the fans say about players bigshock

Yes you have a point there but did we miss this loss to us yesterday,I think not,he was never our best player by a mile,too head strong to say the least,dont get me wrong,I like the man and thank him,But,you should not say its our loss because its no loss at all,I think this matter is best left now,dont you?

You may not feel the loss, others might. It's all about opinions. However, i'm happy to let it go....

Dropping the subject of 'Deano' and talking of players in general, i often find that the headstrong ones and those that regularly pick up cards are usually the most passionate and committed. Yes, it's frustrating, mainly because they have to miss games.

smile

Well a fitting end to Deano's Margate career, the fans have voted for him as Player of the Month for February, well done Dean, and good luck in your new team, scoring a goal in your first game for them too applause