Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dean Standen

I am Spartacus

Dean has said he is overwhelmed by our support and wishes us all the best for the future. He also said will always look out for our results. A true gent IMO.

Shall we have a sweepstake on how many minutes of football he will play before he gets sent off wink

Pleased that he knows about it, quite a large gap between him and 2nd place

No doubt more turns and twists will happen

I know for a fact a lot voted this time CE as wanted to show their support for Dean. He has, after all won 41% of the vote, an achievement in itself.

This sounds like a bit of sour grapes to me? Am taking you are not a Standen lover?

As I said previously I believe it is the fans who have done it, reading the support he received on the thread, as feel he was harshly treated.

As for Axon, well yes I think that was a few people being silly, which you get in all votes like this.

Dean was one of our best performers in February as far as I am concerned, it shouldn't always go to the guy who scores most goals surely? You only have to read the reports to see how well he played last month, so IMO fully deserved.

I agree some may have voted for him due to the way he was sacked but as Pagey says was one of the most consistent throughout the month.

Well then don't vote in it and don't bother looking at the results its your choice Jeff. As it is everybody who votes choice.

I believe it was a vote of support for the way he was treated like many other polls people vote to air their views.

At the end of the day Dean has won and weather you like it or not it will go down in history as Player of the month for Feb 2008 is Dean Standen. don't forget to put that on the history page.

Thats true Geoff but out of those 6 games played I have only seen 2 or may be 3, so my vote is based on what I have seen

But yes we will all agree to disagree and if we all thought the same way wouldn't the world be a boring place