Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Big J R

Hilary or O'Blimey ?????

The trouble is we are now entering 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' territory and that's going to be a pain in the backside

Greg Dyke - It means exactly what it says on the tin, you know your history

Hi American fleet Fan, i just listened to Mr Obamas speech, i was supprised how much he went on about Israel, and supporting and backing the country, but who am i to judge on that. BF

Originally Posted By: Bitch
The Israelites dancingman

Wasn't that Desmond Decker

Obama is now in a very sticky position.

If he doesn't take HC on board as a running mate, he runs the risk of a severe back-lash vote from the middle-class working American floating-voter, who may well not be ready to accept a black president, who has some dubious religious links in the past.

With John McC., what you see is what you get, and I think if Obama runs on his own with some non-escript alongside, he'll get absolutely crushed.

Not that I have any particular interest, apart from GB, of course, you understand !

I see that Obama has already been caught with his trousers around his ankles on the appointment of a Vice President due to his inexperience, this is exactly what I thought would happen and if he can't get that right how will he handle issues like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Did anyone see Hillary Clinton's amazing speech at the Democratic Convention in Denver, clear proof that she should have beaten Obama in the primary race earlier this year where I still think she was robbed blind. I had her speech right up there with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address and I can pay her no higher compliment than that, she brought the house down.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I see that Obama has already been caught with his trousers around his ankles on the appointment of a Vice President due to his inexperience, this is exactly what I thought would happen and if he can't get that right how will he handle issues like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Agree Rhodesy................Fancy picking somebody with so much political experience! doah

ps. Thanks for resurrecting this thread, I couldn't be bothered to look for it last night!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Did anyone see Hillary Clinton's amazing speech at the Democratic Convention in Denver, clear proof that she should have beaten Obama in the primary race earlier this year where I still think she was robbed blind. I had her speech right up there with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address and I can pay her no higher compliment than that, she brought the house down.

I thought it was the a great speech..........An about face, @rse licking pack of insincere lies New Yorkers have come to expect from Billary.
Did anyone see Bill mouthing "I love you", to Hillary? How sickening, he probably sloped off later for an Interns blow job(again)!

Personally, I'm now convinced that as O'Blimey has the ticket, most Hilary supporters will vote for the chip man.

AND - In view of Putin's personal puppets sabre rattling, McCain might just be the best choice for the world.

I still don't think the U.S. is ready for a black President, and I dont mean that as a racist remark. Ask the Southern U.S. working classes !

Sorry Dykey. We'll have to disagree on this one.

Russia's recent performance in Georgia shows exactly what they are considering for the future.

There was a very interesting article in the Mail during the week where reporters talked to white democrats in the deep south, and they stated that they wouldn't vote for a black president on principal, and switch allegiance to the Republicans.

I'd love to hear AFF's aand Moo's opinion.

I live as far North in the States(apart from Alaska) as you can go, and there is nobody here that would vote for a Black President! Racism is alive and thriving in the North!

The old North fighting in the Civil War, for the Blackmans rights is a myth. The North fought to stop the South from declaring seperatism, taking their vast wealth away from the North!

Lincoln, who was a Lawyer, just before the War, was about to propose a Bill that the whole of the States should make Slavery legal!

Also Obama's wife wears the trousers and should he get to the White House she will have her hand up his back working him from behind in the same way Cherie Blair did with Tony at Number 10.

I like the look and sound of McCain's prospective Vice President.

Governer of Alaska, and a 'no-nonsense' woman.