Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town and the QE Stadium

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Flippin' 'eck! What dod you put in my coffee!!!!!! evil2
I know what I'd like to shove in youre's and sponsor of beers coffee Mr Crappy . Arsenic !

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
as BRFC have never even paid for a light bulb in 6 years, do we take those as well, as the seats, covered areas, tea huts, out buildings, paint off the dressing room walls, shower curtain from thr refs room?
I wouldnt put it past you.

Originally Posted By: BrimsdownRover
as BRFC have never even paid for a light bulb in 6 years, do we take those as well, as the seats, covered areas, tea huts, out buildings, paint off the dressing room walls, shower curtain from thr refs room?

THERE you go AGAIN.

GIVE IT A REST UNTIL NEXT SEASON FOR CHRIST SAKE !!

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Originally Posted By: BrimsdownRover

THERE you go AGAIN.

GIVE IT A REST UNTIL NEXT SEASON FOR CHRIST SAKE !!

No. Your fan Southport made a snide remark and it needs answering.

Originally Posted By: Steph
DOY

You forgot this bit.

Anyone requiring further information about the new group should contact - Alan Mitellas, Parks Outreach Group, Tel 020 8441 827

I shall give him a ring tomorrow
Steph did you have any luck getting through to these busy bodies .I have tried but no body answers . Its time somebody explains to them just who we are !

Tes

There is a meeting on the 19th May.

I was told that information would be sent to me but to date it has not been sent. If I do not receive any information I consider that the council must disregard any representations from this group as they are merely self selected and appointed and represent no one.

Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
Originally Posted By: Steph
DOY

You forgot this bit.

Anyone requiring further information about the new group should contact - Alan Mitellas, Parks Outreach Group, Tel 020 8441 827

I shall give him a ring tomorrow
Steph did you have any luck getting through to these busy bodies .I have tried but no body answers . Its time somebody explains to them just who we are !
I'd like to tell them what you are . doh

• 2 weeks later...

I have just received a copy of The Enfield Advertiser and there is an article on Page 17 about the stadium. Apparently Enfield Council has been forced to close the stadium after being refused a safety certificate by the England Athletics inspectors. There is a quote from John Hall who is chairman of the Friends of Enfield Playing Fields and one from our chairman Paul Millington. Enfield Council states that it is committed finding a viable option and is consulting residents and the local sporting community. feedback chat

It is also reported in todays Enfield Gazette. It appears the the Friends of Enfield Playing Fields are claiming that it is a secret coucil plan to ensure that athletics are never practised again at the QE etc etc. Prepare for massed zimmer frame rattling from Mrs O'Ware and the rest of the anti footballists.