Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For men only!

WelshBob

Originally Posted By: buzzgate
On the fence Im afraid.I think he needs to get some new blood and a disciplined squad.Sorry to be a scratched record but if your players are not disciplined your respect as manager goes.

Regarding this Buzzgate, all players have had wages docked and in a certain case close to your heart grin the player was suspended from the squad for a few games. I know this as asked the player in question.

I agree with Peter - Trotty MUST hang up his boots and concentrate on the managerial side of things if he wants to stay

Alan,i know you think I have an agenda against Eastwood.I dont, I just dont respect players who regularly go out and get drunk the night before a game,it shows a lack of respect to the fans and other players.I would say the same if it was Haworth,Pinns or whoever.I have also spoken to players who all say its well known that it goes on and they think its wrong.On the playing front he was left out of the semi final that most first teamers were rested for anyway, hardly punishment. Back on bench saturday,I bet he's really learnt his lesson.When you next speak to players ask them how they feel about it.I know a lot of fans are unhappy with it.

I have asked other playes Buzzgate but maybe not the ones you speak too? Anyway I was told was left out of squad for other games too.

Trotty gets another season for me, Lesley thinks he should go at the end of the season.

So if it's 50-50 on the forum, it's 50-50 in the house as well.

So if it's all right with everyone can we keep it amicable all round.

I think one more season but not as a player at all. Lesley thinks we need to get an experienced manager, and doesn't think Robin is cut out for it.

So be it from us.

P.S. Just remembered this is for men only, I'll tell Lesley she's not allowed an opinion on here. Then point Welsh Bob out to her at the next match. Good luck old son F-off won't come into it. grin

I was also told he wasn't drinking but was picking his girlfriend up from club and didn't know he was in squad until 10pm that eveningi, anyway all water under bridge now, he accepted his punishment so should be end of matter.

KEEP TROTT. Club needs to build stability after years of turmoil and he's doing OK.

clear enough?

Isn't that the same excuse that England rugby player gave, except he was picking up his brother. lol

I am still in the 'Trott out brigade'

Alan you mention earlier on that you remember days when it was worse then what it is now and we were lucky to pull in 150 a game, i don't know about you but i am not willing to let it get to that stage before most people want Trott to go and if i am brutally honest we will be going backwards under Trott.