Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For men only!

WelshBob

I like margate football club and its great fans and will not get involved in personalities here except to say two things.. hopefully useful to this fair but heated debate..

june....think on my lovely...things can and do change and although the natives are restless at the moment you probably will not find a better club to support than the one you already do..we had a few similar issues at our place a while back and the only way to deal with them is for a senior official to sit them down and explain the harsh realities to them...always works...most are decent well meaning people who just get carried away..

as for trotty ...I agree with wellsie...let the man manage and see what he can do next term from the dug out...player/managers do not work and never have....

just my honest opinion.... chat grin

Originally Posted By: Hornet
Bit harsh on WB there Bitch as he instigated quite a good discussion and we now know where everyone stands on this issue and we're all still here chatting.

If he'd instigated the discussion without being rude and insulting pre edit then it might have been ok.

Dont tell me you are surprised at his point of view and it was a new area of discussion Hornet? Forums are for fans to express thier views. Fans usually only post to moan and groan. Take a look at previous topics and they are full of whinges.

He finds my light hearted approach to footy discussions a pain. I use to put up with his whinging and moaning while trawling through a thread for something with a bit of intelligence, but not anymore.

So, should Trotty stay? Or should Trotty go? Will the club take any notice of the opinions on here considering it's a minority of the 'support' that post? Taffy Alan has the opportunity to get answers from Trotty and a Q&A night just may help.

I'll probably hear the stick to your own forum brigade come out now, but until Margate become a closed forum i'll continue to post. Because i want to, and because i can smile

Originally Posted By: WelshBob
Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: WelshBob

As if your opinion counts for anything with the Club and your rude and insulting voice will ever be heard within smile

I'm pleased I'm such an influence on you that you've stooped to my level.
Now run along back to the kitchen love!

When you can bring home the bacon i'll cook it 'love' wink

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Sorry Alan i always assumed you was, if not my fault, but again no need for insults is there?

oi sanderson...I have now paid the 50 quid you owe colins fund and you therefore now owe me 50 large squidlies...I shall therefore be sending the essex mafia down shortly to collect along with the

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Do I owe you any monies Uncs, you can send her to me smile

Stick to the topic please Taffy, my pics are not for sale and i expected Uncs to be a little more discreet with them. smile

Taffy, can you get a Q&A session set up with Trotty pls?

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
You blind, you silly bitch, what do you think my thread is for doh

How very rude. Atleast WelshBob has a well constructed argument against me. smile

He can find out updates about players injuries which will alert the oppo. Or, he could use this opportunity to getting the 'Fans' views across and getting some real answers smile

[quote name=BitchI'll probably hear the stick to your own forum brigade come out now' date=' but until Margate become a closed forum i'll continue to post. Because i want to, and because i can smile [/quote]

Best post ive seen and had the pleasure of reading in a long time.

oi sanderson...I have now paid the 50 quid you owe colins fund and you therefore now owe me 50 large squidlies...I shall therefore be sending the essex mafia down shortly to collect along with the

I'm with the Trott go brigade. And I was one of those 150 back in the early 90's and I used to sit in the stand with Grandad Ron on the main stand gate (Big Ron).

Of course I was only little then. I remember Iris's tea hut burgers, not really that nice. Nan used to work in the tea hut with her. How times have changed.

Anyways quite frankly we need an experienced manager with pedigree but someone who will take note of up and coming local tallent and aid their development. I'd like that person to work closely with Wevs and maybe take note of good local tallent for upward progression.

Whilst i have nailed my 'colours to the mast'; deep down, i am still wanting someone to give me valid reasomns and belief that RT can and will get better-not just results-but as a manager get better.

Give me some belief-and i'd be delighted to change my views.

Unfortunatley, all those who seem to want him to stay seem to be offering is hope-give me tangible reasons and i'd love to change camp .

WE seem to be able to find tangible reasons why we feel he should not be re-appointed.

Can the pro-camp give equally tangible reasons-not fluff-as to why he should be re-appointed.

I think we also need to remember that 2 years ago most were clamouring for him to be given the role-so we all need to take a bit of responsibility for arguably the wrong appointment as most wanted RT as manager at that time.