Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guildford judge announces his decision

Just to finalise.

The judgement is at Staines County Court on Tuesday 22nd. April when His Honour, Judge Nathan will give his judgement at 2 p.m.

The court is booked for the whole afternoon at the request of the M.V.D.C. Barrister, as she feels she may have to dispute/reply to some of the judge's findings. Does she know something we don't ? Must admit - she WAS a bit dragonish ! Well, I wouldn't, and that's really saying something.

DFC have an evening match scheduled for that day which we may well now have to ask to be postponed because of MVDC's request.

For all you M.V.D.C. tax-payers, they deemed it fit to hire one barrister + solicitor, AND have FOUR members of the Pippbrook work force in attendance yesterday, though only three today. What it is to have oodles of money !!!!

Missed you on the end of the row this morning, APM, along with your attractive young female reporter who was also highly conspicuous by her absence !! chloe

Originally Posted By: APM
To his credit it was black shoes, but then again let him self down with fluffy blue socks.

I never realised you were such a studier of sartorial elegance, APM !

Do you rub shoulders with....

gok-wan.jpg

perchance ????

Not a track suit top, but close.

It's a Mole Valey Chix bench wind-break top.

My wardrobe is so full, I won't decide what to wear on the 22nd until the 21st !

bolt

Yes, Teffs and Kroons - I'll accept that as a small 'nibble'