Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

E.G.M. of MFC Limited, April 28th

JeremyJacobs

Terry Painter is a friend of Malcolm Rowlett and has raised lots of sponsorship since he has come on board. I am certain he has no motives other than football at the club.

I think everyone is getting a bit carried away with scaremongering ;when i suspect there is no need.

we tend to have this subject raised about this tiojme every year-and it goes away again.

For those called to the egm-i believe the agenda is posted at start of this thread-so for now-why not just accept that until you know different.

I just wish there was a bit more on field excitement to get stuck into

Housing is NOT allowed on Hartsdown as when the council was given the land (along with Northdown Park) the covenent stated it was for recreational use only.

However the council has breached covenants before by allowing the Promanade to be built on the putting green by the station and trying to build on the nursery at Dane Park.

This arguement has been going on for so long and you would have thought the council would of twigged their actions are illegal but then again my friend Sandy is involved!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Frankie100
Housing is NOT allowed on Hartsdown as when the council was given the land (along with Northdown Park) the covenent stated it was for recreational use only.

However the council has breached covenants before by allowing the Promanade to be built on the putting green by the station and trying to build on the nursery at Dane Park.

This arguement has been going on for so long and you would have thought the council would of twigged their actions are illegal but then again my friend Sandy is involved!!!!!

same goes for southwood frankie it can not be built on, but it didnt stop them trying a few years back -

Yep Agree Ramsgate60, can't trust council allegedly wink

As for Terry, yes you are right not passionate but is quickly learning smile

Originally Posted By: michaelmichael
I think everyone is getting a bit carried away with scaremongering ;when i suspect there is no need.

we tend to have this subject raised about this tiojme every year-and it goes away again.

For those called to the egm-i believe the agenda is posted at start of this thread-so for now-why not just accept that until you know different.

I just wish there was a bit more on field excitement to get stuck into

There's no scaremongering as far as I am concerned MM.

It is a fact that I've been invited to attend an EGM.

It is a fact that Margate Football Club has not filed accounts for nearly three years.

One can speculate as to why accounts haven't been filed. What is there to hide?

Is it the case that the Club is trading insolvent?

This blog post highlights some interesting facts....

Directors Responsibilities

Article in todays Thanet Times by Keith saying EGM needed as this is a block appointment rather than an individual one like Terry Painter. He says he believes the duo will seeMargates board at full strength and help complete the development of the ground.

Still not sure re EGM as didn't we have 3 new directors a while back in Alan Bown, Malcolm Rowlett and Andy Page, don't remember an EGM then?

The paper adds that Malcolm was unavailable for cooment before it went to press.

From Companies house is looks like the other company is also behind with the May 07 Accounts

HARTSDOWN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED

1STF FLOOR OFFICES

189-193 EARLS COURT ROAD

LONDON

SW5 9AN

Company No. 04612564

Date of Incorporation: 09/12/2002

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

7020 - Letting of own property

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/05/2006 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/03/2008 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 09/12/2007

Next Return Due: 06/01/2009

Last Members List: 09/12/2007

Previous Names:

Date of change Previous Name

14/01/2004 MARGATE STADIA MANAGEMENT LIMITED