Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your trip to the rock.

Mini Goose

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
Should be a big crowd. Big game for us. Hopefully we be seeing many of you visiting the island?

Ahh ha me heartys, we be looking forward to your visit to Canvey Island, and be sure to bring plenty of wenches with yee!!!!!! Watch out for the sharks, there be plenty o'them on the rock!!!

I think the Basildon fella is talking about the other Enfield.We normally take 75-ish to away Saturday matches.The fact that we've just had one of our poorest performanes ever,and that we are out of the play-offs,and that the Man u v Chelsea game is on at midday,and i would say 50 is more realistic.

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
They got a coach load apparently. bit of a step up from there usual mini bus load.

Don't get too excited about "a coachload" the Coach is for the Team as well. Most of the Supporters who travel to away games get there by their their own transport. We only run Mini Buses to more Local grounds for supporters who don't drive.

Having said that considering our very poor Season you should get a few Towners there. Lets hope it's a good game.

drinkies