Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Judgement Given !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teflon

Im not predicting gussy Im stating whats true today, or asking.

Mr Webb has said he will stay whatever and the board are standing by him.

Thats loyalty both sides and that's great.

Would you play div 1 gussy? Would you commit to a club next season not knowing what division you are in?

This is not an attack on the club or the board, which I have promised I will not do again.

thats a moan about the state of the league at the moment.

What you've got to remember TSF, if there is changes further up the pryamid you cant blame Dorking if they are saved from relegation nor the CCL, I dont here Guildford nor Bedfont complaining that they were saved last season and again that we due to changes in other leagues.

Yes maybe teams should be given a years grace to get the facilities upto standard on getting promotion but you would be one of the 1st to complain that you watched a game and had no where to sit wink

Then thats a moan about every league from premireship down because the same happens at every level TSF.

The F.A.(and others i.e. Gretna playing at Motherwell) have decread that facilities must be of a certain standard to compete at every level. That with the proposed increase of the number of Step 4 clubs in the northern pyramid means that this season no one can know the finite position we have all played for.

Im not blaming Dorking.

I understand that for the last year I have moaned and whinged and criticised and that every post I make will be viewed in the same light.

That is all over. I am and will not criticise the club or board again.

So what I am saying now is relegation and promotion is essential to make the league genuine.

If Guildford and Bedfont and whoever finsihed third (?) last year had gone down then there would be clubs coming up.

Did Bookham celebrate when they got the points they felt would keep them up?

Were Dorking upset when they couldnt get the points to stay up?

Is it going to mean anything now?

I remember watching some of the great Liverpool matches when it was 3-4 and Brucey the clown was in goal making fantastic saves and howlers that made James look safe.

Great games, great to watch. And then you find Brucey might just have been up to other tricks.

The enjoyment and the memory is lost.

Johno setting up the winner at Ash and the realisation the game was up for Dorking. Seeing the managers and players desperately sad faces, not because theyd lost another match but because they thought they were relegated.

And was it real ? Did it matter?

I feel like I did the time I found out Dolly the sheep was a clone and had been faking it with me the whole time.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Im not blaming Dorking.

I feel like I did the time I found out Dolly the sheep was a clone and had been faking it with me the whole time.

Some thing dont surprise me TSF

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Im not blaming Dorking.

it was a difficult time for me , I was lonely and vulnerable teflon. and living in Proctor Gardens! smile

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Im not blaming Dorking.

it was a difficult time for me , I was lonely and vulnerable teflon. and living in Proctor Gardens! smile

I am relieved that I'm a bald Kent smile due to your quirky perversion for hairy partners countingsheep

You havent always been bald though have you, mr Floppy!

baah baah!

(with thanks to blackadder/ curtis)

bigshock Was that you Bunnykins wink

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk

This might save you some time Bitch! It might be all that comes out.

No, it should be on the Mole Valley District Council's website for it's tax payers to view the judgement. It should also be available in a Law Report.

I hope that when it goes back to court in 3 months that the Judge will hammer the council if it's been trying to be awkward over the lease and the repairs. They'd better not try to make it an unfeasable lease or the repairs unaffordable gore

SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

In light of MVDC's somewhat distorted press release of the facts, I have been tied up corresponding with various people.

Ray Collins has asked me to point out that DFC Ltd ARE responding to the afore-mentioned press release. For obvious reasons, this is currently being checked by the Clubs Solicitors.

Ray has asked me to post the following.

"DFC's position is now extremely strong - we are a fully court protected tenant under the 1954 Act. There is no question of us been removed from the ground. Only the Courts could ever now do this. The Council lost comprehensively. The cost order which was virtually the maximum in a civil case (not involving fraud or personal injury) was the Judges attempt to show his derision with MVDC and anger that they brought this action to Court. DFC did behind the scenes attempt to settle on many occasions.

There is no question of a 6 month lease - we will only accept a lease that brings a guarantee of FA funding support . We are now driving the negotiations and we will want 25 years and the court will almost certainly grant 15 years (14 yrs & 364 days is laid down in the statute.) This will then be a perpetual lease as laid down in Statute.

MVDC asked for the three month period for discussion - the Judge was about to order the setting of the instructions to DFC's Barrister to proceed to a 'lease hearing' but they offered the stay. If they now just try to procrastinate or set one sided terms - we will seek the courts protection as above. We are in possession of the ground 100%.

As for their press release - this will be answered by the club following legal advice. The wording and spirit of the MVDc press release is extremely worrying as it seems to completely rewrite and ignore what happened in court yesterday.

His Honour, Judge Nathan's judgement is binding and not open to re-interpretation in any way and it is appalling for a local authority to behave like this."

BJR the MVDC is never going to go away and will always be your landlord, I think this war of words by either side is not going to be helpfull in concluding a satisfactory solution to both sides.

I thought that all parties would have learnt this by now, I am not saying you should all be best of friends, but to continue this war of words is only going to cost everyone more money than it already has, sometimes you just have to say enough is enough and just make the best of what you have.

I'm afraid you are never going to get a council to admit making a mistake, I was a Parish councilor for three years and they lie and never admit to mistakes even at that low level, and was the reason I gave it up. MVDC is no different to any other council in that respect.

Originally Posted By: eye1
BJR the MVDC is never going to go away and will always be your landlord, I think this war of words by either side is not going to be helpfull in concluding a satisfactory solution to both sides.

I thought that all parties would have learnt this by now, I am not saying you should all be best of friends, but to continue this war of words is only going to cost everyone more money than it already has, sometimes you just have to say enough is enough and just make the best of what you have.

Sometimes, you have to stand up for what's right