Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Judgement Given !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teflon

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

Your win bonus might be out of the window LmcQ if Bookhams rent goes up!

Is the judgement available anywhere?

Did he give any guidance or stipulations on the lease?

Win bonus HAhahahahahahaaaa giggle

No, We spoke to a quality player whom had left his then club, offered him fook all and he signed !!!! and must say a very good signing for our club too.

So not all players want that extra tenner Eh Raz!!!

Your win bonus might be out of the window LmcQ if Bookhams rent goes up!

1) Is the judgement available anywhere?

2) Did he give any guidance or stipulations on the lease?

1) Yes. Our legal team and MVDC's legal team were handed the full judgement after the hearing. I believe DFC have applied to the court for their own copy.

2) Not as such, but ruled that in the event of disagreement between plaintiff and defendant, then another court hearing would solve the dispute. He did point out the expense involved to both parties.

Thanks JR. Its back to square one then but with a judge putting a time limit on negotiations?

a very expensive fudge.

Gussy, I think Rhodes will get by fine without my "help"! Perhaps you could help them up front next year?
I'll sponsor your shirt, and supply a brandy hip flask.

Now you're talking mate yay

without any finger pointing from me or blaming anyone at the club for this, the sad and depressing truth is when saturday comes and the final whistle goes, Dorking won't know if they will be playing Prem or Div 1 next season.

They wont have a lease signed, they wont know the length or cost of it. They wont know if it satisfies the combined counties for security of tenure, or if its long enough to get grants?

Please say it aint so!!

without any finger pointing from me or blaming anyone at the club for this, the sad and depressing truth is when saturday comes and the final whistle goes, Dorking won't know if they will be playing Prem or Div 1 next season.

They wont have a lease signed, they wont know the length or cost of it. They wont know if it satisfies the combined counties for security of tenure, or if its long enough to get grants?

Please say it aint so!!

The real sad and depressing thing tsf is if the council had spent just a fraction of what all this has cost on, say ,helping their tenants by a donation for the up keep of the ground. Instead of a ground in need of repair, they would have had a revamped property, very happy tenants and more importantly ratepayers with more money in their pockets.

swoonara, I agree this is a mess and money could and should have been better spent but

"more importantly ratepayers with more money in their pockets"

with due respect to Mr Mcenroe you cannot be serious!

That bit was meant 'tongue in cheek' I was going to write that the money could have been better spent, but that could have prompted the same response!

The end of the tunnel should be this saturday gussy, its insanity not knowing if you're relegated or not when the league is completed.

And on the lease Im very disapointed the judge hasnt apparently put in any stipulations or parameters for the negotiations.

He seems to have said you havent sorted a lease in the last ten years but youve got three months to do it or come back to court.

Mr Webb said in the press last week at least we will know where we are at the end of the season. We wont! How is that going to help him with keeping or getting the players for next year?

Having thought about it I feel we are where we were this time last year, and its very depressing.

Ill keep looking for that light though Gussy.