Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Judgement Given !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teflon

why is ray saying there is no question of a six month lease? It really implies that that is a possibilty?

And this is not the place to start negotiations with the council.

Ray, here's some staight advice.

You've won in court. Have some grace in victory and start building bridges with the council.

Bring home a long lease and I will cheer to the rafters, Ill bring a case of champagne to the club and I will serve it to everyone wearing an "i was wrong" hat.

You've won. For pities sake dont forget to pick up the prize.

Im not predicting gussy Im stating whats true today, or asking.

Mr Webb has said he will stay whatever and the board are standing by him.Thats loyalty both sides and that's great.

Would you play div 1 gussy? Would you commit to a club next season not knowing what division you are in?

This is not an attack on the club or the board, which I have promised I will not do again.

thats a moan about the state of the league at the moment.

TSF when i took over at Befont we didnt know where we were whether we were relegated or not, i accepted that and i had to get players that were good enough for the job in hand whether premier or div 1, luckily for us restructing took place and we were saved but sometimes a step back becomes a step forward.

I hope that Dorking get repreived but it looks only likely if teams above fold or move leagues.

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Originally Posted By: B!tch
Sometimes, you have to stand up for what's right

But splashing it on here isn't proving anything to anyone.

People were saying yesterday that the decision had been made now that's the end of it but today people are still banging on about it.

Because it's very hot and topical footy news. Blimey, i'll go back to chasing Gussy round the CCL now then chloe

thanks for that Mick T, I guess its a fact of football life at this level, with restructuring and ground grading.Perhaps it will settle down, but I think there has been no relegation or promotion on merit in the coco in the last three seasons.

if im right thats just bonkers.premier won by bonfire night and its meaningless friendlies thereafter.

God Im depressed.

Dorking Saints Under 10's beat Heron Way U10's 5-1 and 2-0 last night.

The squad of 14 made up of children from St Martins School Dorking and the Wield School Beare Green won the league for the second year in succession.

The under 8's also won their league without losing a match.

The Under 12's, our first year venturing past under 11's won the league and play the county cup final on Saturday.

Football in Dorking is very healthy.

Originally Posted By: DorkingDave
Dorking Saints Under 10's lost to Heron Way U10's 5-1 and 2-0 last night.
The squad of 14 made up of children from St Martins School Dorking and the Wield School Beare Green lost the league for the 18th year in succession.
The under 8's also lost their league without winning a match.

The Under 12's, our first year venturing past under 11's lost the league and play the loosers cup final on Saturday.

Football in Dorking is not healthy.

bigshock