Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One day special on 'Gold Memberships'!!!

Hi,

As today is my birthday, I have decided to give a chance of a gift back to members. laugh

Until midnight tonight (1st May 2008) anyone signing up and paying for the annual 'Gold Membership' at just

I had not foreseen several members signing up to pay by cheque.

As a result of this, I have to extend the deadline for the draw by 24 hours to allow for those payments to reach me.

I have to include these people in the draw for the lifetime membership. However, if I do and close the draw at midnight tonight then if they win and have not sent the money as promised, I will have given them something they do not deserve.

I am 100% confident that they have sent the money, so I will include anyone who signs up during the next 24 hours, but cannot include anyone who signs up by cheque - although you are more than welcome to do this (get in before midnight if you wish to pay by cheque or postal order!)

I am very grateful to those who have signed up as your membership will go towards the high cost of running this server.

Thank you smile

Thank you to everyone who signed up for 'Gold Membership' so far smile It is really appreciated and the money will be used to go towards the running of the site and providing extra scripts for members smile

Thanks again.

I will announce the winners who will have their membership extended for life shortly.