Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembley Merchandise

I know from the Club Website that the shop is open 11am to 4pm from Tuesday to Friday to purchase Wembley Merchandise.

Is there away that people can check what merchandise the club shop has available, please?

One of my family friends wants to obtain a Medium Boys Pro 100 Wembley Training Top -ideally in Red - and would obviously prefer to collect this from the club shop rather than ordering by post at this late stage. As they would need to come from Medway, however, they would like to know if its in stock before making a special journey.

Will it also be open on the night of the PASE boys final as I could always collect it for them when I attend that game?

Thanks.

Hi Alan,

I called the online store last Thursday and they couldn't tell me what the stock availabilty was. I made a late online purchase Thursday evening which arrived yesterday. I don't think they are opening on Wednesday night as the official site has it down as 11 till 4. Hope you are lucky and get what you want.

I've got my Pro 100 Training Top & ones for my 2 kids - good quality and well worth the money. They were ordered last Monday and arrived Thursday. The Red Medium Boys isnt now available to add to the shopping basket though (its only available in White and Black or Black and Grey). In fact, even the Wembley scarves are no longer on the items shown, so I guess they've all been sold as well!

ooohhh noooo i've got one of them Foam Fingers.......i'll show myself out the door then...... frown

Noticed that the online shop has stopped taking orders now so not to dissapoint people for the final....Would assume that they would bring whatever is left in stock down to Stonebridge next week then to make sure people can get the stock in time? I got some of the Pro100 stock...very nice and well priced....anyone else get a foam finger then?