Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Merging User Names

Sometime back I was trying to do updates from a game but could not remember my password. As I could not access the given email at the time either I created a new user (the one I am posting under). Is there anyway of merging the two users as I cannot change my name to Steve B as that is still locked by the unused account (there is possibly a SteveB and a SteveBall around somewhere too). If you look at Steve B you will see that his posts and activity would have stopped before Steve B 2's started so I am not trying to nick anyone elses username.

Steve

Hi,

If you can PM me any usernames along with the email addresses used, I will get it all sorted out for you and put everything under Steve B - please also advise me as to which account you wish to use as the default one (I.E. for logging in). Can you also refer to this thread in your PM.

Many thanks.

You used to have a link for us to contact other users pm (or see their profiles). Came under "forum users" I believe. You would then get alphabetical lists of members.As its not there now I am having to look for a post from that person now before I can send a pm.

Oh I can see that is available to Gold Members only now. What a shame.Anyway,don't worry I'll just have to troll through loads of posts now to get their p.m address quickly to send a pm.

Gonna take time but I'll get there. Shame really as that link "forum users" was a handy one to have as it saves time getting to them.I suppose only paying the fiver gets me that now eh!

Am off now to search!

Okay - you mean the user list.

You are correct this is now only visible to moderators and 'Gold Members'. Sadly as the costs of this site increase, I need to try and recoup at least part of what I spend out each month. This month I have spent $475 on scripts and scripting work to be able to add additional features for all members (not just Gold Members). The small contribution of