Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maddie thread removed?

I'm certainly not arrogant, I merely questioned why Ian came on to post that was all, what's arrogant about that.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
American Fleet Fan No1 - Where did that rant come from, I haven't got a clue what you're going on about. If you must know I find it strange that Ian comes on to post when it suits him but ignores PM's like the plague when someone has got a complaint

That is unfair!

As you probably know my health is poor to say the least. I think I do very well here considering that 99% of the work is done by me alone. I try my best.

There was a time when I got behind on my PM's - not because I was ignoring them, but because some days I can't even walk to the loo let alone come downstairs and pick up my laptop.

Many a time have I appealed for help here - but all requests fall on deaf ears.

As a result of this, I cannot post as often as I would like.

If you or anyone else wishes to help with the site, please let me know.

Originally Posted By: Ian_W
That is unfair!
As you probably know my health is poor to say the least. I think I do very well here considering that 99% of the work is done by me alone. I try my best.

There was a time when I got behind on my PM's - not because I was ignoring them, but because some days I can't even walk to the loo let alone come downstairs and pick up my laptop.

Ian, I think I owe you an unreserved apology as I was under the impression you were a young bloke, I was told that you are always jetting off somewhere on business and in particular to Slovakia. What's wrong with your chums Uncle Urchin and Wader helping you out and, in particular, Football Man, I've noticed a lot of members like to walk the walk on here but when it comes to talking the talk they're found wanting.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
That is unfair!

Ian, I think I owe you an unreserved apology as I was under the impression you were a young bloke, I was told that you are always jetting off somewhere on business and in particular to Slovakia. What's wrong with your chums Uncle Urchin and Wader helping you out and, in particular, Football Man, I've noticed a lot of members like to walk the walk on here but when it comes to talking the talk they're found wanting. [/quote]

FECKIN PRICELESS! biglaugh

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

FECKIN PRICELESS! biglaugh

Why do you say that, I was referring to Football Man in particular

• 2 months later...

Just to say that I was very much in favour of the 'Tragic Events In Portugal' thread being closed, it had got out of hand thanks mainly to the dysfunctional Keeps Family yet again. Lets just hope Maddie is eventually found safe and well and returned to her loving parents although sadly that is looking very unlikely.