Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bits from the Other Place

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: Yorkfox
There is a link on there to the official site that says,

Gravesham MP converted by the Fleet!
Tuesday, 20 May 2008
Gravesham Member of Parliament Adam Holloway spoke of his pride for the town and his conversion to football following the Wembley heroics of FA Trophy winners Ebbsfleet United. In his regular column for the Gravesend Messenger, Mr Holloway also revealed that he would be swelling the ranks of MyFootballClub

Fecking gloryhunters - him and the useless eejit of a mayor, who couldn't even get Liam's name right, and called him Liam Dash...

The bloke in the red was not Adam Holloway, it was the Mayor.

I don't think this kind of information should be posted on this forum for any Tom, Dick and Harry to read. The Fleet's precise finances do not concern me, nor should they. Perhaps these can be made available by email to those who want them in the future for security purposes?

For security purposes can a moderator please delete my previous post.

It is probably better if people get the information themselves directly from the myfc website in the future.

So, reading between the lines here, has YF had his wrists slapped for posting MyFC threads on this site? What 'secure' information did he give away?

Wrists Slapped by the post above.

Some of us don't have access to the MyFC forums - doesn't make us any less interested in those details... Was good to see how many replica shirts sold, and therefore how many team kits that Nike will have to supply for example!

If I can just say - it's not secret information, surely? Any MyFC member has access to it, there are loads of journalists etc who are already members of MyFc so I don't think yorkfox should worry. I think it helps us to share stuff.

This information isn't secret. It could be argued that it's information for MyFC members who have paid their subscription - but as you say, a lot of people are posting on both this forum and that one.

Of course, there will be secret information - but the MyFC members won't get to see that either .... :-)

Originally Posted By: Bernard
I don't think this kind of information should be posted on this forum for any Tom, Dick and Harry to read. The Fleet's precise finances do not concern me, nor should they. Perhaps these can be made available by email to those who want them in the future for security purposes?

with respect bernard they do concern you and every other MyFc /EUFC member....the ownership of the club is internet based and everything to do with the clubs activities is now blasted across the great divide....

there are no secrets anymore...its the life that was chosen and the price to be paid...