Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bits from the Other Place

I'm not particularly worried about any of that kind of information being made public. If anything, it can be instructive for all of us to know the real details of the club, not just speculate in the dark about such matters. Since the members do not stand to gain or lose individually, completely open books (protecting players/staff privacy, of course) are welcome in my eyes.

Uncle Urchinwith respect bernard they do concern you and every other MyFc /EUFC member....the ownership of the club is internet based and everything to do with the clubs activities is now blasted across the great divide....

With all due respect UU, the way I choose to follow and support my club has nothing to do with you.

Originally Posted By: rsheard
I'm not particularly worried about any of that kind of information being made public. If anything, it can be instructive for all of us to know the real details of the club, not just speculate in the dark about such matters. Since the members do not stand to gain or lose individually, completely open books (protecting players/staff privacy, of course) are welcome in my eyes.

I agree Rob. We don't have to hide anything of this nature and what they don't want us to know, we won't be told, as in any business ...

Originally Posted By: Bernard
With all due respect UU, the way I choose to follow and support my club has nothing to do with you.

agreed bernard but the provision of information has much to do with me as I bought the dream old boy....like zillions of other mugs that have made your club safe... due to me being a provider of funds to the ebbs cause through MyFc I have every right to a say in these matters.....do you not agree..?

transparency is critical...or else it all fails....lets not have double standards here...

when you dance with the devil...?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

when you dance with the devil...?

Do You get your fingers burnt !

But UU you are right, thats the way the club is run now, everything has to be available to all or MYFC fails as a concept.

The concept is flawed in my view, but beggers in this game can't be choosers.
All we can do is point out the holes , and hope in the aspects that you personally don't agree with, hope change is forthcoming.

Up the Fleet

Originally Posted By: wobbly Wayne II

But UU you are right, thats the way the club is run now, everything has to be available to all or MYFC fails as a concept.

The concept is flawed in my view, but beggers in this game can't be choosers.
All we can do is point out the holes , and hope in the aspects that you personally don't agree with, hope change is forthcoming.

Up the Fleet

ebbs will be fine wayne as long as and perhaps in spite of transparency being in place...my concern is that its got some way to go.....

for example how much did comrade brooks favourite lawyers get for DD....?

I know the answer but don't hold your breath for it to be made public to the hoi poloi...smile

As shirts were obviously bought by Ebbsfleet fans as well as MYfc members, what was wrong with it being made public on this forum! This forum is here for every fan, MYfc or not............Unlike the other forum, where only the elite(I don't include everyone in that, not if you are mentioned in my signature) are allowed access!

I know the answer but don't hold your breath for it to be made public to the hoi poloi...smile

Just to be a complete loser, it's not 'the hoi polloi', it's just 'hoi polloi'. Otherwise you're saying 'the the many'

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
As shirts were obviously bought by Ebbsfleet fans as well as MYfc members, what was wrong with it being made public on this forum! This forum is here for every fan, MYfc or not............Unlike the other forum, where only the elite(I don't include everyone in that, not if you are mentioned in my signature) are allowed access!

it's probably never a good idea to start announcing your income when you are negociating with players, they will expect higher salaries. wink

Originally Posted By: Bernard

Just to be a complete loser, it's not 'the hoi polloi', it's just 'hoi polloi'. Otherwise you're saying 'the the many'

its my stutter bernie..I can't help it...grin

Originally Posted By: kmj
You seem to doubt YFs reply?

YF's reply was actually uninformed (although I have no doubt well intentioned).....DD you see is not actually carried out by lawyers but by accountants acting in conjunction with and under instruction from an appointed advisor/director(in this case probably from DLP) so the meaning of lawyers fees is not actually the same as the meaning of DD fees

and for the record I think that YF is great for MyFc and the future with ebbs so no sleight to his integrity at all was intended by me...smile

Originally Posted By: David Holden
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

it's probably never a good idea to start announcing your income when you are negociating with players, they will expect higher salaries. wink

I could see that arguement if the Clubs accounts were published on here, but surely this was just a merchandising statement............If that is what the Club are basing their budget on, the Club is in more trouble than people are letting on!

VOTE RESULT.

Are you happy to extend the 'discount period' on season tickets till the 10th June, one month after the FA Trophy Final?

I agree to re-open the discounted season ticket prices offer till 10th June, one month after the Final, and to refund price difference on those purchased since the last offer (77.40%).

I oppose the proposal to repeat the discounted season ticket offer (12.74%).

I abstain (9.85%) .

Votes : 4607

Vote Closed : 20/05/2008

VOTE PASSED.