Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

Is this purely on the back of my views about Hillary Clinton, I think you need to accept a difference of opinion, this is England and not North Korea or Zimbabwe

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: nellie
oooooo Mrs Keeps I must have missed Rhodes in the shoutbox last night.....I'm sure the conversation about me was interesting!!!

You must be kicking yourself, I know you are under strict orders to report back to the powers that be. As it happens your ears wouldn't have been burning, Mrs Keeps is stirring it again as usual.

I am most definitely telling the truth, Rhodes you asked me on an earlier occasion to give you an incidence of your truthfulness (lack of it)..I rest my case, you were in the shoutbox telling everyone that Nellie had accused Hector of not returning kit

We all saw it .........you are either totally dim, a drunk with memory loss, a pathological liar or have a serious medical problem that really ought to get sorted (personality disorder, ADHD.........I'm not a professional but the signs are there)

You really are your own worst enemy

crazy2 crazy2 crazy2 crazy2 crazy2 crazy2 crazy2 crazy2 crazy2

Mrs Keeps - You are really beginning to sound like Football Man and your husband now, this Forum isn't all about me you know, why not talk about something else for a change.

Is this purely on the back of my views about Hillary Clinton' date=' I think you need to accept a difference of opinion, this is England and not North Korea or Zimbabwe [/quote']

No Rhodesy it is not............It is on the back of your bullying tactics, and your failure to see other peoples point of view! If it was just me you were picking on, like a playground bully, then I would admit being at fault, but you are now bullying Mrs Keeps.

You would be right at home in either of those countries, they both have bullies as rulers!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Is this purely on the back of my views about Hillary Clinton' date=' I think you need to accept a difference of opinion, this is England and not North Korea or Zimbabwe [/quote']

No Rhodesy it is not............It is on the back of your bullying tactics, and your failure to see other peoples point of view! If it was just me you were picking on, like a playground bully, then I would admit being at fault, but you are now bullying Mrs Keeps.
You would be right at home in either of those countries, they both have bullies as rulers!

Lets have a whip round!!!

feedback

but you are now bullying Mrs Keeps.

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard, Mrs Keeps is the biggest bully on the Forum and you can tell who wears the trousers in her house.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
but you are now bullying Mrs Keeps.

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard, Mrs Keeps is the biggest bully on the Forum and you can tell who wears the trousers in her house.

Unlike your wife who you probably don't allow to wear clothes, because she would probably leave you if she did! evil

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I am guessing Mr Keeps also wears trousers dancingman

and Keeps Jnr duck

only in public, at home I like to see him in something with sequins grin

as for junior, we've promised him that when he reaches 6' 4" he can go into long trousers, if we can find some laugh

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
Allow me to bask in the gallantry shown by American Fleet Fan No1............... alas Mr Keeps has done nothing but tightened my chain to that infernal kitchen sink and accuse me of flirting with the enigma that we know as Rhodes!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh dear, Rhodesy reckons I'm a weirdo(because I don't agree with him)! Me gallant, there's a thing! wink smile