Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

I thought it was tomorrow you were going to Epsom, you're not a very good example to your son are you who is at an impressionable age

My son is a well adjusted 15 year old, I don't think that I can be accused of doing him any harm, in fact the only person causing him any harm at the moment is you - I am rather proud of his morals and that he has so eloquently pointed out and proved that YOU ARE A LIAR!

Yes I am going to Epsom today, in fact I have been up now for two hours, prepared something rather special for Mr K and Kids, who will happily spend quality time together whilst I am out rubbing shoulders with all those 'money people' - so wont be running into you today.

For your information I don't like Pimms - its a wimps drink and I wont be spending too much time in the 'hospitality tent' either. I'll be too busy watching the races, either watching my money go down the drain or increasing - depends how lucky I will be! - but earning lots of money means I can afford it because I work hard for it!!!!!

Enjoy your day on the conveyor belt and think of me laugh

You really are preparing that arrow aren't you cooked

Got to go now, having my nails and hair done for the day - private early appointment - because I can afford it laugh

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
Got to go now, having my nails and hair done for the day - private early appointment - because I can afford it laugh

At first I thought you were going to say 'because you're worth it', it certainly wouldn't have surprised me if you had.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

At first I thought you were going to say 'because you're worth it', it certainly wouldn't have surprised me if you had.

You worry too much about my life, should I be watching out for a dirty old man in a grey mac?

Work hard - Play hard ...... it has its rewards grin

I've always had my suspicions of people who use that expression, I'm sure you are someone who talks a good game but has trouble delivering when push comes to shove.

I've always had my suspicions of people who use that expression, I'm sure you are someone who talks a good game but has trouble delivering when push comes to shove.

Rhodes - you don't earn the money that I do without delivering!

love ya really, but you are a total kn*b sometimes laugh

Thought baby told you that if you were to post tongue in cheek you were to use one of the lovely little smileys - if it is not tongue in cheek then - take advice don't post grin

See there you go again talking about money, it's definitely your God isn't it. Your husband told me that you are on 60k a year and good luck to you, you've no doubt worked hard to get where you are but you're letting it go to your head and starting to ram it down our throats which I'm sure members are getting tired of.

See there you go again talking about money, it's definitely your God isn't it. Your husband told me that you are on 60k a year and good luck to you, you've no doubt worked hard to get where you are but you're letting it go to your head and starting to ram it down our throats which I'm sure members are getting tired of.

shes a liar Rhodes....just found out she is on far more than that!

Nellie has been conspicuous by her absence lately, I thought she was coming to the drinks last night.

Bitch - Were you expecting Nellie to turn up last night, I felt let down when she didn't walk up the gang plank.